Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I tender my resignation from this forum forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1067Seagull

Banned
Jun 27, 2008
Adrie will come back to hornt you, just wait and see. Bunch of turds the lot of you, bet you havent' got girlfriends. Me and him go out and we pull loads in Wolverphanton, tehy think hes' funny although some complane a bit about his BO, but that is just being pickie.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Adrie will come back to hornt you, just wait and see. Bunch of turds the lot of you, bet you havent' got girlfriends. Me and him go out and we pull loads in Wolverphanton, tehy think hes' funny although some complane a bit about his BO, but that is just being pickie.

Oh good god.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
What is your problem mate? I've been here MUCH longer then you. I've created alot of threads in my time, which have gone onto classic status. And you want to have a pop at me?! Why don't you f*** off?

My god I sound like Adrie.......

You're Right. Let Me Make A:

Full Undeserved Correction Kev. You Owe Us
Squat Here, I Think.

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War

Well my girlfriend was at Port Vale away last season, and she kept telling me he smelt of BO. Probably because he wore his home shirt, the day before when he played football in it! My god......

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Stop it you don't understaind. Last Saterday me and him were out and he was chated up by a woman who was 43, Adrie would hvae snoged her but she was older than his mum and her 25 yere old son was there, and Adrie has standerds, unlike you lot who are just a bunch of geek bullys.

Oh my dear god.... Did he ever get with that Drugie?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Stop it you don't understaind. Last Saterday me and him were out and he was chated up by a woman who was 43, Adrie would hvae snoged her but she was older than his mum and her 25 yere old son was there, and Adrie has standerds, unlike you lot who are just a bunch of geek bullys.

this pale imitation makes me miss the real thing even more...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

:lolol:

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
:lolol::lolol::lolol:
I knew i joined NSC for a reason!
How long before the argus run a story on "missing internet geek?"
:gossip:

1067Seagull

Banned
Jun 27, 2008
this pale imitation makes me miss the real thing even more...

It's youre loss not mine. He is my mate and I am loyaller than any of you. Youre just jealous cos youve not snoged a Wolverpahnton mum. She is really fit to cos she has five kids from five diffrent dads, so she must be popolar. f***ing pathetik losers.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
It's youre loss not mine. He is my mate and I am loyaller than any of you. Youre just jealous cos youve not snoged a Wolverpahnton mum. She is really fit to cos she has five kids from five diffrent dads, so she must be popolar. f***ing pathetik losers.

:lolol: :lolol:, is Adrie the father of one them?

1067Seagull

Banned
Jun 27, 2008
Popular is a fantastic euphemism. I prefer absolute slag.

f*** off, she had tattoos of the dads' names to, well, the three dads whose names she cud remmember, so no way is that slaggy, as they wernt cheap tattoos by the look of it. Adrie wood have given her one but she said she had the decorators in that week, and he didnt want to go back to her plaice if there were workmen around, though I thort it odd they would be still be there at 2am .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here