Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I tender my resignation from this forum forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Adrie, Welcome to your departure interview.

You have been with us for some time now and the news of your resignation has brought up some mixed feelings amongst your colleagues here at NSC. I cannot however speak for them but can offer you some personal feedback. Stop seeking attention and take it all with a pinch of salt. Life at the age of 19 is not meant to be taken as seriously as you seem to think and you do yourself a great dis-service by treating every minor upset, imagined or otherwise, with an unnessecary degree of importance. In short dear fellow, relax and enjoy life a bit more.

All of us here have got you a little something as a leaving present which I believe you have wanted for some time. See below.

drag-queen-folsom-street-2.jpg

Please enjoy whatever position you fill next and do pop back from time to time.

Adrie is a homo,
He takes it up the Arse,
He flounced off NSC,
Cos he likes smoking the Grass.

lalalal lalalal lalalal

something something...

Adrie is a wanker
and now he's done a flounce
pound for pound he pounds his meat
still no-one cares an ounce

Could he be a virgin lone
like a bull without any cattle?
or just a sad rich child
without anyone to do Battle

He shared his each and every thought
receiving mock and strife
can you suggest another site
where he can 'get a life'?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You speak for yourself though.

However, in this particular case, your advice is pertinent because Aids generally commands a similar level of respect :thumbsup: :laugh:

Bovverreeeddddd

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
There are some people in the minority who continue to unfairly degrade me and question what I do.

Well quite frankly I don't give a shit.

If the minority continue to ruin it for the rest of you's soon everyone would leave this place just like other great contributors have done so.

I apologise to the people who have helped me out in the passed but I am a far better person than half the people on here and quite frankly I cannot deal with this shit anymore because I no I will be great.

Which half of me are you better than?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
AID did a splendid DVD presentation for REMF 6 which took him a lot of hours of effort for free and the guy has got some talents as it was a good effort so he is not all bad, in fact I have no reason to think AID is anything other than a thoroughly decent young man.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There are some people in the minority who continue to unfairly degrade me and question what I do.

Well quite frankly I don't give a shit.

If the minority continue to ruin it for the rest of you's soon everyone would leave this place just like other great contributors have done so.

I apologise to the people who have helped me out in the passed but I am a far better person than half the people on here and quite frankly I cannot deal with this shit anymore because I no I will be great.

You sad f***

You're at Uni, it's Summer, you are within talking-to distance of more girls your own age than you've ever met before or will ever meet again

What are you doing wasting your life on here for anyway?

Go out and have fun whydoncha

1067Seagull

Banned
Jun 27, 2008
I think he was one of the most insiteful and thoughtful posters' on NSC. You lot gave him a hard time but I am sure he don't give a shit so go f*** yourselfs.

When he garduates from Uni and is a real sucsess you will be full of envi you twats. He who laughes last laughes loudest.

Your loss will be Brightonfanns.com gain, ha ha.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think he was one of the most insiteful and thoughtful posters' on NSC. You lot gave him a hard time but I am sure he don't give a shit so go f*** yourselfs.

When he garduates from Uni and is a real sucsess you will be full of envi you twats. He who laughes last laughes loudest.

Your loss will be Brightonfanns.com gain, ha ha.

i used to think he was sometimes vaguely amusing if a little sad but i now think he is a total tosser :tosser::salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here