Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I tender my resignation from this forum forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Adrie wood have given her one but she said she had the decorators in that week, and he didnt want to go back to her plaice if there were workmen around.

Did she have a personal hygiene problem then?!?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
It's youre loss not mine. He is my mate and I am loyaller?? than any of you. Youre just jealous cos youve not snoged?? a Wolverpahnton?? mum. She is really fit to cos she has five kids from five diffrent?? dads, so she must be popolar??. f***ing pathetik?? losers.

Its obvious this joker attends the same high class university as Aids:thumbsup:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think we need Aids back purely to translate this puerile rubbish.

And these morons think the university education will get them a job. If I received a job application with this sort of grammar and spelling it would be straight in the 'reject' pile.
They are being conned by the education system.

1067Seagull

Banned
Jun 27, 2008
And these morons think the university education will get them a job. If I received a job application with this sort of grammar and spelling it would be straight in the 'reject' pile.
They are being conned by the education system.

f*** off grandad, I don't want to work for you anyway. Me and Adrie will both get top jobs in the city and will have loads of monney. Your' just jellous of our generatoin and at Wolves uni we are taugght life skils rather than stuff from books and stuff, so stick it. Our lekturers say that noone needs to spell these days cos of spelcheckers in MS Word, so we are not penilised for that nonsense.

Your just looking for another excuse to have a pop at my mate, get lost, we're going out in half an hour and will probalby get laid whilst you are drinking ovaltime.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
f*** off grandad, I don't want to work for you anyway. Me and Adrie will both get top jobs in the city and will have loads of monney. Your' just jellous of our generatoin and at Wolves uni we are taugght life skils rather than stuff from books and stuff, so stick it. Our lekturers say that noone needs to spell these days cos of spelcheckers in MS Word, so we are not penilised for that nonsense.

Your just looking for another excuse to have a pop at my mate, get lost, we're going out in half an hour and will probalby get laid whilst you are drinking ovaltime.

This is a joke right. Please come back here in 5 years time and let us all know what a great success you have made of your lives.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton

IF by some amazing fact you managed to fill in an application form for a job and got through to an interview i would probably laugh you out the door! Without a half decent vocabulary that you can actually spell you will probably be conemned to a litter picker or binman.

Get real! Learn year 4 spelling and a bit of respect and you will do ten times better than what the future holds for you at present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 157
User Name Posts
1067Seagull 6
Uncle C 6
Uncle Spielberg 6
Basil Fawlty 5
John Bumlick 5