Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I reckon the 31000 will sell out today! BUT MARTIN PERRY SAYS DIFFERENTLY

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Here's one Albion fan who will strolling down to the club shop on either Monday or Tuesday to pick up a couple of tickets.

:smokin: :drink:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People can go in when they want.

All I am saying is the queues are huge and with people able to pick up to 10 tickets each, the chances are the people in the queue are designated people who have been lumbered with the job of queueing for mates. After all would you queue for4 hours if you didn;t have to !.

I may be wrong make your own minds up but I will not leave it till tomorrow.

May 21, 2004
yeah for fucks sake Glover you're talking out ya arse!!!

How much do u wanna bet that tickets will be available at least till Monday!!??!!

...but in the unlikely event that you haven't got it wrong for once (provincial stadium anyone) I will be royally f***ed off, my uncle can't get down there till tomorrow.

I'm getting seriously worried now :angry:

(dwayne)

May 21, 2004
just been informed by wilts that tin pot Reading sold their last play off allocation for the Millstad in a day!!!

*Cannot understand how I have misjudged this situation so horribly*:shootself

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dwayne my friend disregard my comments and call me a wanker at 5pm tonight when we see how many have gone.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It would be a pisser for those of us that haven't got tickets but the publicity of "little" Brighton selling out on day 1 would be the best pro-Falmer advert EVER ;)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Richtea Horace said:
yeah for fucks sake Glover you're talking out ya arse!!!

How much do u wanna bet that tickets will be available at least till Monday!!??!!

...but in the unlikely event that you haven't got it wrong for once (provincial stadium anyone) I will be royally f***ed off, my uncle can't get down there till tomorrow.

I'm getting seriously worried now :angry:

(dwayne)
RRRRRRRR poor dwayne and join the club as us posters will have 0 chance at this rate.:drink: :angry:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Richtea Horace said:
just been informed by wilts that tin pot Reading sold their last play off allocation for the Millstad in a day!!!

*Cannot understand how I have misjudged this situation so horribly*:shootself
I can tell you reading took 28k and didn't sell out and thats a fact.

Watch the match and i rest my case:p

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Right I'm off to join my friend at the Queens Road queue we will continue this conversation later on when we know the sales.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
berkshire seagull said:
Agreed but ninja just said one got 55:rolleyes:

Spooky. Our group are getting 55 - but they're still in the queue.

Over £2000 cash if you want to mug them. :lolol:

But before anyone panics further....

Of the 55, around 15 of us are season ticket holders.

If that holder to non-holder trend was repeated they'll still be plenty of tickets left.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
gOOD luck lads - wilko and co have still only got as far as the sportsman - they have been there since 8am!!!

Its a great ad for falmer but it could be disastrous for those that leave it till tomorrow

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
well i am truly scared.

If they all sell out today i am genn MUG ALL OF YOU and have 30k seats to my self.

:wave:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Richtea Horace said:
Berkshire, Dave wouldn't lie.
Watch the match and listen to the commentators and look at the ends.

Im sure dave wouldn't lie,but my ears where very clear my son and it wasn't full there end.
Anyway its an easy drive for royals:D
Not goner go into it again as last time ali said they had 40k:lolol: at cardiff:lolol: and then realised his cock-up:drink:

Its a final so everyone wants to go:clap:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Stuart Munday said:
Putting on posts like this wont help the situation

Agreed!
I'm finding this all totally depressing! Not least because I can't, physically stand in a queue for several hours so have to wait until the two of us can go to the shop later. If I don't get a ticket I am going to be more gutted than I can describe! I've been feeling rational up to now but reading all this is increasingly chasing any sort of commonsense from my fevered brain. And leaving me absolutely convinced that I won't get to Cardiff.

Most of this is only based on "queues are huge" reports which, combined with messages predicting the worst are producing a self-fulfilling prophecy. Because after reading this stuff people are dashing off to join an already huge queue. Which makes the rest of us unable to get there even more convinced that wherever we might be next Sunday, it WON'T be the Millenium Stadium.

:( :( :(

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
berkshire seagull said:
Watch the match and listen to the commentators and look at the ends.

Im sure dave wouldn't lie,but my ears where very clear my son and it wasn't full there end.
:

as clear as when you heard skint were sponsoring us for a million quid?

:lolol: :lolol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Cheeky Monkey said:
Not sure how much of a threat touting could be for this kind of fixture, after all, how many people are going to speculatively travel to Cardiff (if we sell out), on the off chance of picking up a ticket, and from a touts point of view, how many people do they think are going to be willing to be ripped off for a game that is, in effect returning us to a division we were in last year anyway? It would be a big gamble for a ticket tout to start buying up lots of tickets when you could argue that we have a pretty generous allocation anyway (based on anticipated supporter numbers in Cardiff).

Very good point, if the touts buy up loads of tickets for which the demand may not match the supply, they would risk either having to sell them at a loss at the last minute or end up with a load of unsold tickets on their hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here