Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I reckon the 31000 will sell out today! BUT MARTIN PERRY SAYS DIFFERENTLY

SuperAlbion

May 22, 2004
Mile Oak
19,000+ Sold!

Just been down to Withdean, we have sold 19,000 at 5 O'Clock and there were still about 100 people queuing when I got there about 7pm...

:eek:

Wozza said:
And I don't give a f***.

Indeed. You have some insight there at last.

Let's just hope that we don't get a repeat of these alarmist posts tomorrow.

If people don't know what the situation with ticket sales is, then keep quiet and wait for hard news.

I'm sure a lot of people were unneccessarily alarmed by what they read on NSC this morning. That can only have made the queues worse.

There are thousands of tickets still available to personal callers tomorrow.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lord

I am sure noone would really be hurrying along on the basis off an internet geek like myself making an observation on the queues.

If the post was a problem why did a mod not delete it ?.

To say the queues were made worse by my post is a bit harsh !.

May 21, 2004
Gareth you kept going on and on, and you WANTED to further it later because you KNEW you were right...remember? stop digging and admit u made a big alarmist boo-boo:glare:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dwayne

You've got your tickets whats the problem.

I have explained my reasoning earlier.

Have a good day in Cardiff.

May 21, 2004
I haven't got my tickets yet....I sent my uncle down there on your advice, and he had to take the kids he was babysitting, aged 2 and 3:angry:

He got there and a steward told him he would be better off waiting till tomorrow, around about the same time Roz posted that there would be tickets available tomorrow:shootself

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe I should resign from NSC. Sorry if I put your Uncle out.

May 21, 2004
no need for the martyr act...apology accepted, as long as I get my ticket this will all be forgotten quickly!!

my own for fault for logging into NSC, I had a wicked day lined up today...going down the kings rd with a nice laydee and then the cinema afterwards, but the albion comes first so I ended up spending most of the day up until about 3 trying to co-ordinate back up plans for the match.

You live and learn!!:cool:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think everyone should stop slating Gareth Glover and not be so smug about 'told you we wouldnt sell out'. He was posting to let people know the tickets were selling quickly. Nobody HAD to listen to him and he was only trying to help. If the tickets HAD sold out then people would have been saying 'why did nobody warn us'. Give it a rest and leave him alone, he was thinking of everyone on here and trying to make sure they did not miss the biggest game the club has had in years. There were people in the line behind me who were worried they would not get one and I was next to Tinx and neither of us was that confident. There will be tickets left on Monday but will be mainly £24 ones that I am assuming people will not want.

The man was trying to help, give him a break.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
FFS - leave Gareth Glover alone - we all report the information we receive on here, whether we should or we shouldnt and wether it turns out to be factually correct or not! we have all reported something that we have been told, in good faith, to find out later that it might be wrong. At the end of hte day, if the worse comes to the worst, GG has got people that wouldnt have gone down till later in the week, to go down today and guarntee themselves a ticket, and a ticket with a better view at that.

SOmetimes you all seem to forget that this is just a message board - we are NOT the voice of the albion, nor do we have any influance over peoples lives and what they chose to do on a saturday - if you wanted to go and q for a ticket today - f***ing go and q - dont slate other people for reporting back what they deem to be true.

Rant over

xxxxxx

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
I agree completely - Gareth's post made me leave the house an hour earlier - so what - so I queued for a couple of hours rather than just an hour but I got a ticket - had a laugh with some people in the queue. You can be damn sure his comments meant some people got better seats than they would otherwise have got - not me unfortuantely six rows from the front and praying that there is a block booking of dwarves in front of me. Lets just focus on the positives shall we and enjoy next weekend and hope that we have 31000 blue and white fanatics.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Well I've been in the garden all day, only logged on about 10 minutes ago, and from the looks of all these 'heated' threads I have definitely missed all the fun!

:lolol: :lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Richtea Horace said:
I haven't got my tickets yet....I sent my uncle down there on your advice, and he had to take the kids he was babysitting, aged 2 and 3:angry:

He got there and a steward told him he would be better off waiting till tomorrow, around about the same time Roz posted that there would be tickets available tomorrow:shootself

Thought for the future try and earn enough money to live in central Brighton or Hove.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I've just been down to Withdean now and all the turnstiles are closed.

There's absolutely nobody about.

Clearly all the tickets have gone.

May 21, 2004
hove born&bred said:
Thought for the future try and earn enough money to live in central Brighton or Hove.

errr yea because South Kensington is so much cheaper to live in than Brighton and Hove:lolol:

Dick 'ed

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Perhaps the turnstile operators have been kidnapped by aliens, is this a job for the X Files folk?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here