Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I reckon the 31000 will sell out today! BUT MARTIN PERRY SAYS DIFFERENTLY

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I reckon the 31000 will sell out today !

Judging by the queues at Withdean , up the hill , down the car park to the Sportsman, round the car park twice, out of the car park and up Valley Drive ! and also up and around the back roads at Queens Road the whole 31000 will go TODAY !.

There must be several thousand queueing at Withdean alone and if everyone gets 5 tickets on average thats the lot gone.

I have left my mate at Queens Road at 10.00am to go back and join him at 12.

I know someone at Withdean who started queueing at 7.45 and he is still not at the turnstiles at 10.50 am.

Firstly why did season ticket holders get first go, say 1 day for season ticket holders to claim first and then other. There has been no priority for the 4000-5000 people who have sat in the pouring rain for 5 years at Withdean to the glory seekers whose first game for 5 years will be at Cardiff and why have the first selling day on a Saturday ?.

I would have thought priority would have gone to the die hards first.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

ALL IN THE BRISTOL END THEN

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fraid not Bristol City sold 40000 for the Mick Mouse trophy 2 years ago.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Brizzles in wales:lolol:
Christ i might not get one grrrrrr,but will be there still:clap:

f*** q-ing up on a bright saturday morning???

Oct 25, 2003
are you being serious?!?!? are you saying that over a 10th of brighton and hoves population will either be outside withdean or the shop?

f*** i'm not gonna get one:ohmy:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am 99% certain the 31000 will go or very nearly today.

The ticket distribution has left it wide open to the ticket touts as the person paying is the only 1 having to show id and doesn't even need to be a season ticket holder. This person can fill in another 9 application of people in the phone book get 10 tickets and then try and sell them out 400% face value.

You watch it happen my friend !.

It appears BHAFC want 31000 there but don't care who there sold to.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fraid so.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Having just got back, after being in the queue from 7.30 - 11 I can confidently predict that there'll be no more tickets by 4pm, let alone the end of the day

I think there's a lot of people panicking unnecessarily.

Crowd sizes and queue sizes are always overestimated by the people in them.

As a season ticket holder, I wouldn't want any sort of priority system that would give me a ticket that separated me from the other people in my party who aren't season ticket holders.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lord Bracknell said:
I think there's a lot of people panicking unnecessarily.

Crowd sizes and queue sizes are always overestimated by the people in them.

As a season ticket holder, I wouldn't want any sort of priority system that would give me a ticket that separated me from the other people in my party who aren't season ticket holders.
Agreed but ninja just said one got 55:rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hysteria methinks. We couldn't sell our allocation at the Cup Final and we didn't fill the ground for the last playoff final against Notts County.

There is no way we will sell out today. Is there ?:ohmy:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think people are getting their knickers in a twist. Touts are not interested in Division 2 play-off games because they do not usually sell out, thus no profits to be made

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not sure how much of a threat touting could be for this kind of fixture, after all, how many people are going to speculatively travel to Cardiff (if we sell out), on the off chance of picking up a ticket, and from a touts point of view, how many people do they think are going to be willing to be ripped off for a game that is, in effect returning us to a division we were in last year anyway? It would be a big gamble for a ticket tout to start buying up lots of tickets when you could argue that we have a pretty generous allocation anyway (based on anticipated supporter numbers in Cardiff).

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Icy Gull said:
Hysteria methinks. We couldn't sell our allocation at the Cup Final and we didn't fill the ground for the last playoff final against Notts County.

There is no way we will sell out today. Is there ?:ohmy:
We did fill our allocation at the notts final:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here