Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need some help and advice - really no idea what to do

Deductions -

Apologies if my slightly irrelevant opinion is either poorly formed or verging on the unfair.

I have had the dire misfortune to witness your chirlish ramblings on this board recently which range from the alarmingly disfunctional to the clinically autistic to the sad and pitiful attention-seeking drivel.

Rarely do I react to content or opinion on here as it is part of our wonderful heritage that free-speach and the right to voice opinion is encouraged and protected.

But react i will - not just on the basis of your effort on this thread (which is a typical vacous statement bereft of any value or sense - much like your pitiful self I suspect) but on the basis of other vapid ramblings you have srawled your way through other threads.

Your personality, hard as it may be to find, appears to be in severe deficit - lacking in any depth or brevity.

You seem to me to be someone who would serve their cause well by speaking rarely, briefly and with the aim to learn from others rather than heighten everyone elses awareness of your own fundamental, elementary and ultimately depressing short-comings.

In short - sssshhhhhhh.

PS - I also suspect that it would neither be a true besmirchment of your person to cast doubt as to the size or effectiveness of your manhood.

Good. Now, just imagine your ex is Deductions, and talk to her like that - and you are home free. :thumbsup:

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Deductions -

Apologies if my slightly irrelevant opinion is either poorly formed or verging on the unfair.

I have had the dire misfortune to witness your chirlish ramblings on this board recently which range from the alarmingly disfunctional to the clinically autistic to the sad and pitiful attention-seeking drivel.

Rarely do I react to content or opinion on here as it is part of our wonderful heritage that free-speach and the right to voice opinion is encouraged and protected.

But react i will - not just on the basis of your effort on this thread (which is a typical vacous statement bereft of any value or sense - much like your pitiful self I suspect) but on the basis of other vapid ramblings you have srawled your way through other threads.

Your personality, hard as it may be to find, appears to be in severe deficit - lacking in any depth or brevity.

You seem to me to be someone who would serve their cause well by speaking rarely, briefly and with the aim to learn from others rather than heighten everyone elses awareness of your own fundamental, elementary and ultimately depressing short-comings.

In short - sssshhhhhhh.

PS - I also suspect that it would neither be a true besmirchment of your person to cast doubt as to the size or effectiveness of your manhood.

Your rambling means nothing to me, you are a joke of a man, you let a woman play you like a fiddle run along now clown.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Your rambling means nothing to me, you are a joke of a man, you let a woman play you like a fiddle run along now clown.

At least he got f***ed by a woman and not a load of 'benders' in the Pump House you sad little brighton fan wannabee turd.

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Maybe he should take his sad little grievances to Jeremy Kyle

"My Mrs thinks im a wanker and treats me like one"

No wonder she didn't love him , bet she loved your wallet though eh son, just admit it you got done like a kipper.

What a woman :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

"My Mrs thinks and im a wanker and treats me like one"

No wonder she didn't love him , bet she loved your wallet though eh son, just admit it you got done like a kipper.

He didn't get done at all. Just two people getting into an unhealthy relationship. Far better that than the blatantly unhealthy relationship you have with yourself.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

"My Mrs thinks im a wanker and treats me like one"

That sounds to me like someone who was f***ed over by a bird and she took a rather large wedge of his cash in the process.

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
She has already given you the answer! unfortunately you have to treat them with contempt now and again, they do like it really. If it is not realy you to do that, just get pissed up now and again, don't tell her your going out just come home drunk and give her what for. That's what they like. I have a couple of mates like you and they both have been shit on, they just do not appreciate a man like you. (NUTTERS)

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Goodness Deductions,

You should remember one thing - genuis has it's limitations but stupidity is not so handicapped.

It is said that it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

You consistently not only remove that doubt but also ensure that there is no chance of that doubt ever diminishing.

The greatest twit of all, is the twit that enforces his stupidity with vigour, candour and pride.

In you Deductions, you inadequate little squit, I feel there is little that could be done to reinforce your position as King of Twits.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I agree with the poster above, that one way to show her the little bit of contempt she clearly craves, would be to post a couple of naked pictures of her on here.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
NO meades ball - she probably doesn't. But then NSC is somewhere I have been before for advice and got some very good advice. It helps me to gauge other peopls opinion as well - not necessarily to act on but to temper and measure my own opinion against.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
NO meades ball - she probably doesn't. But then NSC is somewhere I have been before for advice and got some very good advice. It helps me to gauge other peopls opinion as well - not necessarily to act on but to temper and measure my own opinion against.

I don't for a minute think you are wronging her by announcing an unhappiness here. It's a mostly faceless place to emit one's woes (which i oh so reguarly do) without consequence.
Might be quite good to find out if she has concerns with your relationship other than the bog-standard emails and texts she's sent you thus far though. I doubt you want to be so easily 'written off' again.

Do you think you would follow the advice on here that's the opposite of your partly-made judgement, therefore nailing that bitch one last time goodbye so she'll know just what she's about to miss etc, or do you think you more deeply hunger for support and a collective confirmartion?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
For the only time i can remember - i disagree with MB on this. I think going back to find out what she thinks can only be the start of a slippery slope. I really think you need to knock it on the head quickly and firmly.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Watford is right, getting the f*** out of dodge is the only optiion.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But at the end of the day the odds suggest that there must be single woman over 25, the trouble is where do you meet them? Unless you work for a big organisation then you are rarely going to.

Oceana Club Disco

Quite a SURPRISING amount of over 25 women in there.

And LONDON where I work. Its HEAVING with them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here