Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need some help and advice - really no idea what to do

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
There's some f***ing odd people out there and more are women than men.

Regarding DTs situation my advice is stay well away, if she's like that now imagine what her menopause will be like.

First sentence there is very true.

The second one:D

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is this woman blonde and milfy? I need to know before I give my considered opinion as this has a bearing on the advice that I give.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I would say that is not very differant from most people's experiences give or take. You have to learn to not be tainted by these times and try and spot some of the warning signs earlier.

These girls are acting like that because they don't even know what they want out of their life, let alone a relationship. As corny as it sounds you will meet a decent woman who would not even consider these games and then you may find that they are wirth spending the effort on.

REALLY!!??? Been married twice... had three relationships that lasted over a year and countless little ones and none of that has EVER happened to me.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
appreciate the feedback and advice. Just gets me down that someone who can be so much fun, so charismatic, whose parents were so happy we were trying again - all of this is just decorative when it boils down to the fact that she is not ready for any kind od adult relationship.

Her ex boyfriend was married, the one before that had a a girlfriend - and she has admitted that committment terrifies her.

And yet last year she turned 30 and told me that suddenly other things were important - that a family etc was something she wanted - how the hell do you want a family and kids if you revel in an insecure environment??

Also makes you think that at 35 - well I'm not old but I certainly can't waltz into bars any more and pull 20 year olds ( apart from an amazing night in san Fran las year) - all the decent ones really are not available.

Worried that I am going to be left with the wheezy one with a note from matron excusing her from games!

Is this normal for my age??

I met my wife at 36 and it's been heavne ever since. Lots of people do not met (a/the whatever you believe) ONE until thirties or forties so don't worry... don't get desperate cos women can smell that and it's a major turn off. Take it easy and it will hit you when you least expect it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is this woman blonde and milfy? I need to know before I give my considered opinion as this has a bearing on the advice that I give.

I believe she just wants kids (as opposedto actually having them) and being just 30 is that MILFY???

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
REALLY!!??? Been married twice... had three relationships that lasted over a year and countless little ones and none of that has EVER happened to me.

When I say that I mean that everyone has had experiences that could put them off relationships. Two marriages nad countless little ones etc could well have done this. It is all differant for each person and while I too have never had that level of betrayal I have had relationships that could have easily put me off for life.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
some poor sod on here knows all about SLUT FACED WHORES :angry::angry::angry::angry:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
f*** her off after banging her one more time, call her another girls name after blowing your load.......Worked for me!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well spotted HKFC!!! I merely scanned through all the thread but on re-reading it does sound like my kinda lady!! Would it be rude to ask for her number from Perry?

As for your question Tony Meola... yes and definitely YES. 30 is milfy.

I am currently petitioning the chinese government to have 2008 officially classified as the Chinese year of the MILF.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Did you not that the "you care about football more than me?" speech :nono:

We are only speaking English on this thread thank you. Please come back when you are capable of conversing in that language.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
he dont not english is he. fool am he.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I tend to think the eternally uncertain have great difficulty in dealing with the end of something, just as they do the beginning. That it has to be treated so morosely after time as a death. Something they never had the chance to say goodbye to. That perhaps they should have acted differently all those moons ago to warmly stroke the brow of the soon departed or dam the tidal flow that'll drown and reptiliise us both.
It could be that after those 10 months or so without you directly, the occasional lunches aside, in her life she remained unhappy and perceived that you could be answer to that, that life was better the two of you entwined than dismembered. But that doesn't seem quite the solution does it. You want to be wanted as the person you are and have developed into rather than the harmless, endearing ghost that pleased her episodically up to a year or so ago. Things don't get magically restructured and suitably conjoined in seconds or weeks though. Things have a limp or seem to look sideways at no one's behest or have an irreparable tic. They take time and bland discussions and sour feelings raised without warning.
So you have two distrusting, worried souls feverishly wrapped on this unsteady, legless altar awaiting the sacrificial hands of the holy to slice you free or spiritually tie you.
I am unsure how to finish with any advice or to make any sense. But you shouldn't beat yourself up or characterise each person involved in this as a bitch and breakable hero. I would have to imagine you as a pair of adults, and neither of you need to be cracked by this turbulent crossfire. Just be careful with yourself and smile that she wanted you back in the first place.

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Sounds like Digweed is a puppet and his woman was controlling his strings :laugh:

I've got no strings to hold me down.... :D

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Quick question Deductions.

Why do you invariably put a smilie at the end of your threads? Is it to remind you to laugh or is it to hide your ignorance of how sentences are constructed?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
When I say that I mean that everyone has had experiences that could put them off relationships. Two marriages nad countless little ones etc could well have done this. It is all differant for each person and while I too have never had that level of betrayal I have had relationships that could have easily put me off for life.

That sound much better :) Seriously though maybe I've been lucky but only once has anyone broken up with me rather than the other way around and it was quite understandable in her case. I do think it's because of the approach I've had all my life with relationships.... although it could just be dumb luck. ???

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Deductions -

Apologies if my slightly irrelevant opinion is either poorly formed or verging on the unfair.

I have had the dire misfortune to witness your chirlish ramblings on this board recently which range from the alarmingly disfunctional to the clinically autistic to the sad and pitiful attention-seeking drivel.

Rarely do I react to content or opinion on here as it is part of our wonderful heritage that free-speach and the right to voice opinion is encouraged and protected.

But react i will - not just on the basis of your effort on this thread (which is a typical vacous statement bereft of any value or sense - much like your pitiful self I suspect) but on the basis of other vapid ramblings you have srawled your way through other threads.

Your personality, hard as it may be to find, appears to be in severe deficit - lacking in any depth or brevity.

You seem to me to be someone who would serve their cause well by speaking rarely, briefly and with the aim to learn from others rather than heighten everyone elses awareness of your own fundamental, elementary and ultimately depressing short-comings.

In short - sssshhhhhhh.

PS - I also suspect that it would neither be a true besmirchment of your person to cast doubt as to the size or effectiveness of your manhood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here