Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well my friends paid £260 in the end but got some games with it

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
In stock in Smyths and Gamestop in Tallaght on Friday night... based on % console ownership, Nintendo would have likely over-supplied Ireland (theres more consoles here per head of population than anywhere bar Japan - and significantly more than the UK) compared to the UK - the only two markets where English PAL-I units are any use. You might hope that the multinational chains decide to move some units from here to the UK if they've any sense.

Superfreds Mullet

Where's Nogbad?
Mar 6, 2007
Walking on the Moon
I got mine for my boy in early October from Argos in Chichester.I just checked the Argos site each night and randomly at about 8pm a Wii appeared which I reserved and collected next day paying £179 , however within minutes of reserving mine they were out of stock. It seems that Game and Argos are the best bet,but just keep checking regularly. The pressure is now off for Xmas.However to get full enjoyment at Xmas you need to have the 2 player facility available.Next problem is trying to get a second remote controller!! I placed an order with Powerplay Direct for a Wii Play(remote included) on October 20th even though it was out of stock and this arrived yesterday morning so all sorted!! The second Nanchuk was easier to find and now can't wait to play Mario and Sonic at the Olympics on Xmas day with my son,and see how unfit I am waving my arms about!:thumbsup::clap::banana::xmas::wave:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dixons will have 1200 online 'around 9am' (their words, not mine) tomorrow morning.

Fill your boots (if the site survives).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bought one today on my lunch break in Crawley. HMV had about 20 delivered, sold out in about 5 mins. Just setting up my Mii now.

Well done was it just the Wii for £170 or a bundled deal with games ?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Anybody looking, expect to pay £360-£370 for a Wii and a games bundle.

They won't be selling them off singly.

and £600 for a wii and 20" lcd tv.

a few wii and packages (four games and skins) at £380 ish still on their website though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here