Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Need A Wii Urgently

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I've got 6 sat in my wardrobe which I will be putting on ebay in December.

Brand new Wii Consoles with the Wii Sports game and receipt and guarantee - will sell for £300 cash each if anyone's interested

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There are loads in Europe Beachy, hop on Eurostar, sort out your Xmas booze, get a Wii and a gobble from a French tart. Sorted.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There are loads in Europe Beachy, hop on Eurostar, sort out your Xmas booze, get a Wii and a gobble from a French tart. Sorted.

Sadly my biggest error as I did a Calais trip last Tuesday and was not aware friends wanted one.

Still at least Mini has one.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Wii Console + Wii Sports + Super Mario Galaxy + Wing Island+ Wii Play
Average Rating:
average of 0 ratings 0.0

[be 1st to add a rating!]

Released: JUST RELEASED!
Format: WII
Manufacturer: VARIOUS
Category: Hardware
Genre: Family

SHOPTO.NET PRICE RRP SAVING

£299.99
£299.99

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ebays going mental at the mo,on these you can get at least 500 quid for this sold seperatly,the wii plays are fetching 70+

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
How can creating panic and absolute retail nightmares be fantastic marketing. At the moment, they're not bringing any into the UK and therefore not selling any = £0 profit.

Now if they had....for example, half a million consoles, they would sell half a million consoles =big profit

Trying to find some logic in the fantastic marketing by Nintendo ?

EDIT....Sorry....not a pop at you BH but i've heard several people say this

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How can creating panic and absolute retail nightmares be fantastic marketing. At the moment, they're not bringing any into the UK and therefore not selling any = £0 profit.

Now if they had....for example, half a million consoles, they would sell half a million consoles =big profit

Trying to find some logic in the fantastic marketing by Nintendo ?

EDIT....Sorry....not a pop at you BH but i've heard several people say this

I would suggest Nintendo are losing had over fist with this.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I've got 6 sat in my wardrobe which I will be putting on ebay in December.

Brand new Wii Consoles with the Wii Sports game and receipt and guarantee - will sell for £300 cash each if anyone's interested

Even for a fellow Albion fan and NSCer?

Just wondering where you got 6 from too?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Even for a fellow Albion fan and NSCer?

Just wondering where you got 6 from too?

Fraid so. They should go well above £300 in December if I wait to put them on ebay.

And before anyone moans - I'm not being greedy, I just saw an opportunity to make some cash to give my kids a better xmas this year. They'll get one of the Wii's (which I wouldn't ordinarily have been able to afford) and any extra profit will go towards their holiday which is coming up in the new year. I'm just looking after my family.

And I got 7 consoles from Argos back in October when they were in stock - just reserved online and collected the next day. They were giving vouchers away and with another discount they ended up costing me around £155 each:)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Woolworths had them available to order at about 6pm. 10,000 Wii's sold out in 15 minutes....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Woolworths had them available to order at about 6pm. 10,000 Wii's sold out in 15 minutes....

Thanks I have passed the message on and got a PM from someone advising.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There are supply shortages globally for the Wii. For a console with only four decent games (and one of those a Cube port) and which is in effect two GameCubes taped together, it is a piece of marketing genius by the big N.

In the US it sells 500,000 a month, every month, and there are none on the shelves. Your only realistic chance is France, where they call it the 'Oui'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here