Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know why Cox was dropped

Why do so called fans knock our players who wear the stripes ?
Maybe your just sad keyboard geeks.

:nono:

From the person who waged a non-stop hate campaign against our former manager...whilst he was still the manager.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
A mate of mine says he often sees Coxy out just before matches giving it the large 'un in Haywards Heath.

Quite a strong rumour that...wouldn't be at all suprised if it was something to do with it, but i guess we'll never know

D

Deleted member 2719

From the person who waged a non-stop hate campaign against our former manager...whilst he was still the manager.

Because he had lost the team i never once mocked his appearance.

It was plain to see the players had no respect for him.

That is the past we are on the up now with a young side and young promising manager who actually wants to be Brighton and hove Albions manager.

So we have alot to look forward too.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It was plain to see the players had no respect for him.

That is a load of utter COCK. Some of the gobshites such as Leon and CKR did not respect him, but they respect no one, the more sensible players thought he was fine.

As for the 5-1 defeat at home to Stoke, which people keep bringing up, the players were effectively on strike that match due to the board reneging on contract talks.

MM was a decent hard working manager, who did a good job in very difficult circumstances. For the money we could not have done much better.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
That is a load of utter COCK. Some of the gobshites such as Leon and CKR did not respect him, but they respect no one, the more sensible players thought he was fine.

As for the 5-1 defeat at home to Stoke, which people keep bringing up, the players were effectively on strike that match due to the board reneging on contract talks.

MM was a decent hard working manager, who did a good job in very difficult circumstances. For the money we could not have done much better.

"The board reneging on contract talks".....?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
"The board reneging on contract talks".....?

A number of players were out of contract, and the board had said that it would be sorted out before the end of the season. Because there was a dispute between different board factions, nothing could take place as there was no commitment to fund the club over the summer.

As a consequence the players were in limbo on the last day of the season, unsure about their future, and it affected performance. We were utter shite that day, but to blame it all on MM is unfair.

D

Deleted member 2719

I have heard different and i am not going into detail like i said that was the past.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
didnt miss him at all - should be considered for the bench at most against gillingham - and to be honest, he'll be lucky to make it onto that

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
right i've been out today, and I swear I saw Dean cox in town today with a group of lads his age, if not he looked like him, was he not even at the game today?

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Rumour has it he has been moonlighting at the snow whoite and the 7 dwarfs panto. He's playing the part of Dopey. Ironic considering why he's been booked this season.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I think Coxy can be his own worst enemy. He's been involved with the Albion since he was 8 years old, and now obviously feels part of the woodwork, which isn't entirely his fault. He comes across as sulky when he's not doing well and rather cocky when he's on form. A little bit of maturity is needed for him to realise his full potential. I hope he can achieve it before he slips into the 'Leon Knight' permanent attitude. He's been given a lot of support even during his poorer spells and he needs to start appreciating it. I hope he does.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Apparently Cox and either Fraser or Elphick had a argument (with a few punches) after the Forest game.

Wilkins had them both in, Cox refused to apologise, so Wilkins dropped him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here