Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know why Cox was dropped

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
if there's one thing I hate more than uberfans it's those who say they're "in the know".

What does this thread hope to achieve? Wilkins knows EXACTLY what happened and has dealt with it. Cox has accepted his punishment and that should be the end of it. All dealt with in-house and quite frankly none of our business.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Some people are far too obsessed with hanging onto rumours about players or getting to 'know' them via various methods, asking them invasive or awkward questions, attempting to be one-up on the next fan. Perhaps it is all about elevating their 'fan status'

All I care about is what happens on the pitch and that the players want to play for the club. The rest of the politics should be left up to the club to deal with, without having gossip merchants salivating over a bit of information.

Get over yourself!

A bit of gossip about the players for your team, it's like mother's milk to a football fan. You think you can't be interested in the team's results AND this? The two are hardly mutually exclusive. If you genuinely have no interest, well fine, you go and do whatever it is you do, and the rest of us can enjoy a bit of vaguely fact-led speculation about one of our best players.

Lighten up, and have a good Christmas.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Last person to start a thread that ended up getting slated this much (Downloaded Penguin) was RIGHT... Remember that?... :jester:

Lucky guess though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Know him well do you? ???

I do not personally but the person who told me about this does very very well and dont even suggest that I should tell you who it is., because I will not. Perhaps it is best to just put this to the back of the mind and as B of F says move on, and hope that he redeems himself both on and off of the pitch..

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Sorry, I saw an active thread with 5 pages of comments, I thought you lot cared.

My bad.

p.s... is there such thing as a pointless thread on nsc??
p.s.s If I was attention seeking I'd do a far better job than this.

Even if I were in the dressing room right next to a spat, I don't believe it could ever be interesting enough to mention.
However, because speculation makes some tiny brains twitch and itch, and imagination can stir larger vortexes than reality - this thread exists.

DULL, DULL DULLDULLDULLDULLDULLanddidIhappentomentionDULL

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
:shootself

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I only posted this cause i thought people would wanna know before sticking up (or having a go) at Cox. That's all, it is now case closed. I shall attention seek no more...on the internet.... in a forum full of men....

;)

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
i think its fair enough posting the truth and that is what u have posted except a slight tiny mistake with who the arguement started with but thats of no relevance. like u say its cased closed now.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Get over yourself!

A bit of gossip about the players for your team, it's like mother's milk to a football fan. You think you can't be interested in the team's results AND this? The two are hardly mutually exclusive. If you genuinely have no interest, well fine, you go and do whatever it is you do, and the rest of us can enjoy a bit of vaguely fact-led speculation about one of our best players.

Lighten up, and have a good Christmas.

:D It was a bit of baiting aimed at those who twist these sorts of situation to meet their own agenda i.e. discrediting the management or the board and so on.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Sorry, I saw an active thread with 5 pages of comments, I thought you lot cared.

My bad.

p.s... is there such thing as a pointless thread on nsc??
p.s.s If I was attention seeking I'd do a far better job than this.

well dont bother next time, it was just a stupid thing to post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here