Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i just got ARRESTED

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Easy 10 said:
Everyones had a piss in thr street on the way home at some point or other. Hell, I've done it just to warm my hands.

I thought you were too busy slipping your WANG up newsreader's dirtboxes to relieve yourself?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
El Presidente said:
You've done it to warm mine too, which was very kind.
I only wish I could produce more fluids. But I guess that makes ever little drop special.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
El Presidente said:
I thought you were too busy slipping your WANG up newsreader's dirtboxes to relieve yourself?
You're trying to get me into trouble with her MUM again now arn't you

:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Marcella%201.JPG

I believe in this picture she is referring to the size of your 'chap', following your trip down her Bourneville Boulevard. From personal experience I would say her assessment is harsh.......but fair.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
El Presidente said:
Marcella%201.JPG

I believe in this picture she is referring to the size of your 'chap', following your trip down her Bourneville Boulevard. From personal experience I would say her assessment is harsh.......but fair.
Actually, she's probably demonstrating how she prised open the entrance to her gaping Cadbury Canyon to enable smooth access. Or something.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Easy 10 said:
Actually, she's probably demonstrating how she prised open the entrance to her gaping Cadbury Canyon to enable smooth access. Or something.

Nah.....deffo your cock.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'm ashamed to admit that after drinking too much vino whilst ashore in Venice many years ago, I "grand slammed" after being ejected from a very upmarket bar/restaurant.

I didn't get arrested though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here