Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i just got ARRESTED

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
if you ever wanted to join EnglandFans+ [yea exactly, why would you] you'd get turned down due to that shocking behaviour

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Apparently the fine is proportional to the size of your willy.

Unfortunately £80 is the smallest fine:nono: :nono:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hate to disappoint all those who wanted to put the frighteners on the starter of this thread, but being given an £80 fixed penalty notice does not give you a criminal record.

He'd have got the ticket for a S5 Public Order Act offence, either that or being drunk & disorderly. Quite right too.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
edna krabappel said:
I hate to disappoint all those who wanted to put the frighteners on the starter of this thread, but being given an £80 fixed penalty notice does not give you a criminal record.

He'd have got the ticket for a S5 Public Order Act offence, either that or being drunk & disorderly. Quite right too.

Bet you have had the odd squat when drunk!

Bloody coppers, it is a stealth tax I tell you!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Seeing that all public loos have now been turned in to either cafes or flower shops, i would be well annoyed if i was hit with a fine seeing that theres nowhere to go

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
edna krabappel said:

Would he have actually been "arrested" as he claims in the title?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
ginadim said:

No, more of an on the spot fine I believe.

EDIT: Ignore me, im thinking of a different type of offence!

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
ginadim said:

Could have been, yes. But I doubt they'd have taken him to the cells unless he was completely anihilated. They probably whisked him off to the local police station and wrote out the ticket there, or did it in the back of a van.

And no, I've never pissed in the street, as I have enough brains to remember to go before I leave the pub. I have no sympathy whatsoever for anyone who gets nabbed for doing it, it's disgusting.

Why should people living in the city centre have to put up with drunken blokes (and take it from me, 95% of the time it is blokes) pissing up against their front doors?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Only time in my life that I have been on a lads holiday was to Florida, one of our number was banged up for urinating in the street, we had to go and bail him out of jail...one of the most embarassing things I have ever had to do, he was still drunk and laughing uncontrollably when they released him into our care, seemed to think it gave him kudos.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
edna krabappel said:
And no, I've never pissed in the street, as I have enough brains to remember to go before I leave the pub. I have no sympathy whatsoever for anyone who gets nabbed for doing it, it's disgusting.

There aren't enough public toilets in the city. There are certain areas of Brighton where public toilets are vital...but there are none. So people piss in the street. It's horrible and not very nice but it happens all the time.

If you're caught short, you're caught short. I don't condone street urination but the council has to be held to account. Why can't they invest money in public or temporary toilets? Instead of pissing money down the drain with all these crap "traffic calming" bollocks, spend some money solving real problems. :angry:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
edna krabappel said:
it's disgusting.

This maybe a suggestion from the dark ages, but surely pissing outside is more natural and environmentally sound?

certainly would save a hell of a lot of water if we didn't have to flush every single wee do be dealt with via a sewage farm and dumped in the sea?

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Why should people living in the city centre have to put up with drunken blokes (and take it from me, 95% of the time it is blokes) pissing up against their front doors? [/B][/QUOTE]

and what about horses shitting in the road outside peoples homes (i include my parents) in the countryside,its disgusting, massive,and stinks,
why should they have to put up with that? compare that to someone pissing up against a wall in the street and il take the piss thanks

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
edna krabappel said:

Why should people living in the city centre have to put up with drunken blokes (and take it from me, 95% of the time it is blokes) pissing up against their front doors?

I'm sure most of us remember to have a piss before we leave the pub Edna but it does'nt stop us needing a 2nd one on the way home, It might help if there were some public loo's open occasionaly. What do you suggest us blokes do then? Carry a portable toilet with us when we go out drinking?

If it's ok for dogs, Cats and other animals to piss outside then it's ok for humans as well!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
If you're going to piss, at least try and piss against a tree or on grass, rather than against a wall or in the gutter.

Having to step over someone's piss really IS disgusting.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
At Derby, first game of the season last year, i had to have a piss in the middle of a roundabout just before we got back to the car 'cos the driver said "i'm only stopping ONCE":eek:

Not that i was plastered or anything,;)

Humans should all have colostomy bags fitted, so we could slash and crap to our hearts' content and just empty the bag at a designated emptying station.

But seriously, ffs it is a normal routine body function, yet the English society wants to ignore it. We thumb our noses at les french (who are twats, it must still be said), but they have space-aged bogs on streets for body functions. Les french cuchons are up with les programmes tres sensibles, quel smart qunts!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bakesy said:
At Derby, first game of the season last year, i had to have a piss in the middle of a roundabout just before we got back to the car 'cos the driver said "i'm only stopping ONCE":eek:

Not that i was plastered or anything,;)

At least the roundabout had lots of bushes and trees in the middle.
I said I was only stopping at one service station. :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here