Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i just got ARRESTED

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
turienzo's lovechild said:
for pissing in the street

got an £80 fine and god ruffed up a bit:(

Brilliant. These are the stories you will tell your grandchildren.

I'm fairly sure that law about pissing against a car has been repealed. As has the one requiring all hackney cabs to carry a bale of hay to feed the horse and the one making it legal to shoot welshmen found inside the city walls of Chester after dark as long as it was with a bow and arrow.

Many of the more obscure and strange laws have been repelaed recently. Like the one which made it illegale to sing in the street on xmas day.

NMH said:
There's a curious by-law that if you are the driver of a hackney carriage (which includes taxi-cabs by the way) you may lawfully take a piss on the front driver's side wheel.

(edit; not the one with the dashboard behind it)
The problem that turienzo's lovechild will face is that he'll never get a taxi driver's licence ... because of his conviction for pissing in the street.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
I was informed (by my old man many years ago when he was a taxi driver) that urinating against your own vehicle (i.e. obscured and slashing on your own property) was allowed in an emergency toilet situation. This allowance may have been repealed though as suggested on here.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
kestrel said:
I used to piss through shop letterboxes
ME TOO!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Pre- CCTV of course.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I hated my neighbour so I used to piss on his car door handle. Would giggle uncontrollably as I peeked out the window to watch him go to work.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
readingstockport said:
I'm fairly sure that law about pissing against a car has been repealed. As has the one requiring all hackney cabs to carry a bale of hay to feed the horse and the one making it legal to shoot welshmen found inside the city walls of Chester after dark as long as it was with a bow and arrow.

Many of the more obscure and strange laws have been repelaed recently. Like the one which made it illegale to sing in the street on xmas day.

Yeah, and the one that made it legal to kill Frenchmen in Ireland. Under any circumstances. :down:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
I hated my neighbour so I used to piss on his car door handle. Would giggle uncontrollably as I peeked out the window to watch him go to work.

Eugh, how old were you?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:
Disgusting. I don't know what I ever saw in you.

I was drunk when I did it. And don't give me that rubbish, you know I'm a burning hunk of love.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
readingstockport said:
Oh look everyone, a thread being hijacked by someone to talk about themselves.

AGAIN. :rolleyes:

Shut up you gumble duke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here