Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i just got ARRESTED

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
That happened to one of my ex's. Gives you a criminal record. Apparently it could be seen as a sex crime too. You'll never be allowed near kids again.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
So you can piss all over someone's car in the street but not down a back alley?

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Bluejuice said:
So you can piss all over someone's car in the street but not down a back alley?

It's one of those weird old laws. Saw it on the internet so it MUST be true.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
turienzo's lovechild said:
for pissing in the street

got an £80 fine and god ruffed up a bit:(

I didn't know you were French.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I always piss in the street when pissed, never been caught mind

I have pissed all over the front door of Chelsea building society just for the hate of Chelsea FC.

Where exactly was you pissing?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
ginadim said:
That happened to one of my ex's. Gives you a criminal record. Apparently it could be seen as a sex crime too. You'll never be allowed near kids again.

I don't think it will go as far as that but after a quick search I found this:

The government has warned that police in England and Wales will hand out £80 fines to people caught fighting, urinating or being sick in the street.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Downloaded Penguin said:
I don't think it will go as far as that but after a quick search I found this:

What, so if you are genuininly ill without consumption of alcohol and you throw up in a street, and get caught, you will get a fine? Now that is taking the piss

Does the law state anything about shitting in the street?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I heard about a group of stag party guys who stripped the stag naked and chained him to some railings then went off and left him. When they returned later he wasn't there.

Apparently the police had arrived, arrested HIM for exposure and locked him up. That really does give you a criminal record and puts you on the sex offenders register.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Downloaded Penguin said:
I heard about a group of stag party guys who stripped the stag naked and chained him to some railings then went off and left him. When they returned later he wasn't there.

Apparently the police had arrived, arrested HIM for exposure and locked him up. That really does give you a criminal record and puts you on the sex offenders register.

That is harsh poor bloke.

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area
Yesturday's Marathon the police really messed up then, I saw loads of people pissing (women too) and throwing up, they could of made a killing.

Think of Paula Radcliffe was it last year? Every newspaper and TV station showed that but I bet she wasn't fined

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Without Limits said:
Yesturday's Marathon the police really messed up then, I saw loads of people pissing (women too) and throwing up, they could of made a killing.

Think of Paula Radcliffe was it last year? Every newspaper and TV station showed that but I bet she wasn't fined

Did she piss or shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here