Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hope Dean Wikins Doesn't Sign the Contract....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
BensGrandad said:

The man we missed yesterday was Lynch without a doubt.

And how is that Wilkins' fault?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
bathseagull said:
Like yesterday you mean? Ward for el-abd and a much more inventive, creative and dominant midfield?

For f***'s sake, why can't people just see the good in the team for a change?

Like yesterday when the changes were made at 2-1 and the final score was 2-1? Regardless if we had more of the play or not, it still achieved exactly nothing.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Da Man Clay said:
Like yesterday when the changes were made at 2-1 and the final score was 2-1? Regardless if we had more of the play or not, it still achieved exactly nothing.

What it achieved was a complete change in the way the game was going, first half Swansea played like gods in the second we were the better team. We didn't score but we showed that we were able to compete with a very good team on top of their form.

Give Deano a chance.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
North Stand Nutter said:
What it achieved was a complete change in the way the game was going, first half Swansea played like gods in the second we were the better team. We didn't score but we showed that we were able to compete with a very good team on top of their form.

Give Deano a chance.

Swansea eased off.

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
North Stand Nutter said:

Give Deano a chance.

Trouble is mate is that this is results buisiness......:jester:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
nutter said:
Trouble is mate is that this is results buisiness......:jester:

Exactly, and this is where Nsc has double standards.
Points count, performances don't.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Complete Badger said:
And with that comment, your right to claim yours is an unbiased and unprejudiced view of Mr Wilkins disappears:shootself

I've never claimed to be unbiased.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kinky Gerbils said:
Difference is this isnt Wilkins team.

and again :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: , thanks Kinky

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
are we still having the Mcghee/Wilkins debate...FFS

I blame bamber for sacking bailey. That was down to the fans who thought we were playing negative football!!!!!!

I think owners should not under any circumstances take a blind bit of notice what fans say.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
bathseagull said:
I'm presuming you saw the game yesterday?

Yes I did see the game and Ward came on when we were 2 -1 down did a few fancy flicks and runs but we still lost 2 - 1. No Change.

To answer Dougdeep, Lynch being out was not Wilkins fault and I did not say it was I just passed a comment that the man we missed most was Lynch simply because in the past it has always been suggested that Butters experience has carried Lynch. The last 2 games have shown than possibly Lynch's youth and energy have carried Butters!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here