Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have developed a media contact who told me.....

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Man U had Sharp for a long time too

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot believe that we are paying £3500 of Westlake alleged £7,000 per week wages. I have it on fairly good authority that we offered to pay £2k per week of Zamora's £15k but West Ham wanted at least £5k so we didnt get him. Also DK said that he offered to make Dean Hammond the highestpaid player in BHA history bar one (Bobby Zamora?).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon there's a fair old chance it might be Travis Perkins. They've sponsored loads of Albion games in recent seasons with little in the way of kudos for them apart from maybe, taking the long term view, a a chance of a tilt at part of the contract for Falmer. Certainly wouldn't begrudge them it.

Zed Seagull

Reckon there's a fair old chance it might be Travis Perkins. They've sponsored loads of Albion games in recent seasons with little in the way of kudos for them apart from maybe, taking the long term view, a a chance of a tilt at part of the contract for Falmer. Certainly wouldn't begrudge them it.

Travis perkins would look shit on our shirts. They have a green and yelllow logo...:sick:

Sorry, steward 433 but IMO Stanley is only a :tosser: , the other 2 can f*** OFF & DIE A PAINFUL DEATH.

Stanley was the cunt that bought Archer to the club-I hope he dies a lonely death. He is as much scum as the other 2 cunts.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I have it on fairly good authority that we offered to pay £2k per week of Zamora's £15k but West Ham wanted at least £5k so we didnt get him.

When was this then???

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
IMAGE_006.jpg
Albion Kebabs?

Local Firm With An Albion Connection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here