Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have developed a media contact who told me.....

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I f***ing hate Mr Shah and make a point of walking past his shop to get papers and milk. He's such a grumpy fuckwit, and always seems to have very out of date stuff and shortchanges you. The mad camp cornershop halfway Havelock Road is far nicer

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I reckon Yellow Wave or I360 should have a go, but Legal and General seems the most logical

but as I said a few weeks back, I reckon the good people of NSC can raise £100k, and HKFC even made a shirt with the the NSC logo on the front.

3 new kits and no sponsors will be FLAIR though, but get ready for the iron on transfer logo

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I too hears that Skint were pulling out and that a construction-related company was likely to be the new sponsor. Falmer link?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
but as I said a few weeks back, I reckon the good people of NSC can raise £100k, and HKFC even made a shirt with the the NSC logo on the front.

I'd just like to clarify, that in response to his suggestion, I spent 2 minutes photoshopping the NSC banner onto a blank shirt. Rather than actually MAKING a special NSC Albion shirt I could wear to games or something!

Even I'm not that much of a C*NT :jester:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
" I have developed a media contact" ? What are you? A f***ing spy? Hilarious.

johnnyjetlag

Jul 26, 2004
Just had a quick gander at the Skint website and on Midfield (ex-Skint manager) General's blog he states he's going to be on Soccer AM this Saturday (April 26th). Wonder if he'll mention anything? ???

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Three new kits next season may explain why, I'm sure the yellow was meant to be a 2 year one, so would suggest that they aren't doing it anymore.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Can quite believe Skint having to pull the plug. They don't sell any records anymore.
I always thought the sponsorship was just another way for Fatboy to put a bit of his cash in?? If that is the case I don't see why money would be the reason for it to stop. I hope it's not true, even though it seems it is. A lot of people were saying it was happening a couple of years ago but they continued.

It won't be the same with anyone but Skint.

I always thought the sponsorship was just another way for Fatboy to put a bit of his cash in?? If that is the case I don't see why money would be the reason for it to stop. I hope it's not true, even though it seems it is. A lot of people were saying it was happening a couple of years ago but they continued.

It won't be the same with anyone but Skint.

Skint probably was another way of Fatboy sticking cash in, but they are a going concern in their own right and it wouldn't make any business sense to stick another load of cash in from a business that isn't making much cash. It could cause fatboy problems with tax and all the rest of it to funnel money through the record company.

He's not exactly been prolific in the album charts lately, and I don't think any of the other artists signed to the label are doing a lot so it probably doesn't make any commercial sense any more, despite his own loyalties.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He could always do away with any pretensions of it being a serious business decision, and just put 'NORMAN' on the shirts. :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He could always do away with any pretensions of it being a serious business decision, and just put 'NORMAN' on the shirts. :thumbsup:

Why not just have "FATBOY" on the shirts?

Tank and 2KM would feel at home. :laugh:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
He's been RAKING in the profits at the end of Havelock Road since I was a small boy. I'd be DELIGHTED to wear a shirt carrying the name of a Brighton LEGEND.

My wife once had a MASSIVE argument with Mr Shah because she thought he short-changed our (then) five year old son 20p.

Turned out he dropped it in the road.

Anyway I think the new sponsor will be Forfars trying to get back in our good books - although I would just LOVE it if it turned out to be a company from the Goldstone Retail Park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here