Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have developed a media contact who told me.....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Focus are the front of the shirt sponsors for next season the club wont sell many replica shirts , unless of course NSC can sponsor the back with "ARCHER & BELLOTTI - ROT IN HELL".???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm sure the yellow was meant to be a 2 year one, so would suggest that they aren't doing it anymore.
That would surely explain why you just got a yellow shirt from the club shop for £20. :dunce:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wikipedia's wrong. Its often wrong.

Hereford have been sponsored by Sun Valley for longer (albeit with a little time outside the league clearly...) - 17 years to date.
Sun Valley -> nice name for a company that basically processes chicken and poultry meat to supply us with turkey swizzlers and chicken nuggets.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
it would be a real shame to have some boring faceless company fronting our shirts, after all these years of having one of the most reknowned shirts in the world we should be representing a company that shares some of our values and reflects the city in a good light.

fc. st. pauli used to be sponsored by jack daniels, surely one of the finest match-ups ever - now they are spnsored by the eqaully fantastic Astra beer brewed round the corner from the ground (it used to be anyway). St. Pauli sell shed loads of shirts because it represents something a little bit different from your usual corporate crap (even though astra are owned by carlsberg and their shirts are made by nike).

100k is not that much either, i am surprised.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Focus are no longer owned by Arsehole he sold them to Cerebus an american company

Doesn't matter, he USED to own them and the name FOCUS will always be associated with him.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
IF this is true - and it is a Hove bed and breakfast rumour backed up by a Paul Valley lookalike -
yes I heard it was "fixings" as well - so can 100% confirm this.

There is only one sponsor who could replace Skint and that is HARVEYS :bowdown::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here