Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I got into a punch up tonight

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
f*** me. The Font and Firkin was chocka full of plastic mancs. Admittedly drnk and chang can make a Brighton fan quite perky and I gave a few renditions of "I support my local club" but I left with a few Chelski mates after the game and then realised I'd left my jacket in the pub.

I went back to get it and some plastic manc **** was sitting on it. I asked (politely) for it. He hugged me. and shouted in my ear "We Won!!!!

I said I don't support the f***ing Manure and neither did he as he was clearly some Guildford born glory seeking tosser who cared enough to buy the top but not actually go to the games. The sod took a swing at me so for one of the rare times in my adult life I had a pop back. And got kicked out the pub.

I f***ing hate plastic mancs. Really, really hate them.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I said I don't support the f***ing Manure and neither did he as he was clearly some Guildford born glory seeking tosser who cared enough to buy the top but not actually go to the games. The sod took a swing at me so for one of the rare times in my adult life I had a pop back. And got kicked out the pub.

...and everything was going so well until this point! If you had kept schtum you would have been okay.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I almost went to the Font, would have quite like to see that - a grown man embarrassing himself in front of a few hundred.

Pathetic :nono:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh that's really mature and clever of you. I'm so pleased I read about it. Now, weren't YOU telling me to f*** off just a minute ago? Unbelievable!

It's not mature, it's not clever but I've f***ing had it up to here with pissing plastic mancs tonight.

I'll tell you now to f*** off with the ManUre crap on this thread too if you like.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It's not mature, it's not clever but I've f***ing had it up to here with pissing plastic mancs tonight.

Well why the hell were you in a PUB with a big screen then?

Manchester United are the most well-supported club in the WORLD. Were you expecting a pub full of Liverpool, Leeds and City fans cheering on Chelsea?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I almost went to the Font, would have quite like to see that - a grown man embarrassing himself in front of a few hundred.

Pathetic :nono:

You would have been in your element. You could have worn your ManUre top too. Why the f*** are you posting ManU stuff on this forum? You know what reaction you get.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Why the f*** are you posting ManU stuff on this forum? You know what reaction you get.

Perhaps you've just answered your own question....

Admittedly though, "plastic mancs are wankers" is a bit of a change from "ruining lower league football" or "hated them since 1983" and all that tedious drivel....

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
A lot of people grew up supporting more than 1 team from a young age, I know I did get over it.
I follow United but support Brighton simple as. There are a lot of people who are plastic fans, did you say the same to the Brighton fans that went to the Millennium stadium many of them seeing Brighton for the very first and possibly only time.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
f*** me. The Font and Firkin was chocka full of plastic mancs. Admittedly drnk and chang can make a Brighton fan quite perky and I gave a few renditions of "I support my local club" but I left with a few Chelski mates after the game and then realised I'd left my jacket in the pub.

I went back to get it and some plastic manc **** was sitting on it. I asked (politely) for it. He hugged me. and shouted in my ear "We Won!!!!

Shit pub regardless of events:lolol:

Still, good you had the balls to say that to him and fingers crossed for you that you got banned from that shithole!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here