Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I feel sick

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah and maybe the prob is ours to improve training and better hours instead of flooding the country with migrants.:)

The prob is here and should be solved here:angry:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
dave the gaffer said:
Micheal Howards parents were refugees from the Holocaust, I think it was Rumanian, but not sure.

His name was Michel Hecht and his family were Romanian .... the Nazi link is interesting because his good pal anf former head of Lonrho Tiny Rowland did have a Nazi past ... and the (alleged) bung paid to Howard as Home Secretary to order the inquiry into Al Fayed and Harrods.

Basically, Anne Widdecombe was right .... there is something of the night about him ..... dark forces

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
dave the gaffer said:
Marvin, I take a lot of what you say, however, you could say that the Chinese people who died at Morecombe and In the back of the container at Dover were econimic migrants, when they are clearly not. They are slaves sold to underworld gangs who do not pay them and work them till they die.

those are the people we should wish to help.

They were economic migrants but were brought here on a false promise and once here were trapped into the criminal groups because they have nowhere legal too turn.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
marvin said:

(Claire Short, that ginger gnome bloke, Alan "I want to spend more time with my children" Milburn. All quit rather than follow the party line.)

This will be the last message I am going to put on this thread whether you reply to it or not Marvin.
You have got your facts wrong on the above point.Claire Short did not "quit rather than follow the party line."She said in the run up to the Iraq war that she would quit the Labour Party if British troops set foot in that country.When the coalition forces invaded she was challenged by the opposition and the media to stick to her threat, just like Robin Cook had done. But a week later she was still in office with no sign of her quitting, she would not even discuss it when challenged.Seeing Blair being constantly ridiculed and challenged on this point time and time again in the House embarrassed senior party officials told her that to protect the credibility of the Prime Minister she must go through with her promise to quit or be demoted to the back bench, which would have been the ultimate embarrassment for her. To save face she took the cowards way out.She had in fact gone against her own beliefs in a desperate attempt to save her job.
You can argue this point till the cows come home, but what I have told you is FACT no matter what you say.
Two more things to say before I sign off this thread permanently.Firstly, the title of this thread "I feel sick" is ridicuously over the top, seeing as all you are doing is critisising someone who is saying how much he hates racists.Questioning your logic here.
Secondly, if you were simply trying to get a reaction you have succeeded.Unfortunately most of it was against you and your beliefs. Because of this fact are you now saying that most NSC members are racists themselves?
As I have said I will read any reply but I will not be reacting to it. As far as I am concerned this thread is finished.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Just been watching the Dunkirk programmes on the BBC, reminds me what we owe the Polish people, who fought bravely alongside us during the Second World War.

I have said before on this forum that we are a bastard nation, and that is still true. I welcome people who want to be British.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
Gullet said:
This will be the last message I am going to put on this thread whether you reply to it or not Marvin.
You have got your facts wrong on the above point.Claire Short did not "quit rather than follow the party line."She said in the run up to the Iraq war that she would quit the Labour Party if British troops set foot in that country.When the coalition forces invaded she was challenged by the opposition and the media to stick to her threat, just like Robin Cook had done. But a week later she was still in office with no sign of her quitting, she would not even discuss it when challenged.Seeing Blair being constantly ridiculed and challenged on this point time and time again in the House embarrassed senior party officials told her that to protect the credibility of the Prime Minister she must go through with her promise to quit or be demoted to the back bench, which would have been the ultimate embarrassment for her. To save face she took the cowards way out.She had in fact gone against her own beliefs in a desperate attempt to save her job.
You can argue this point till the cows come home, but what I have told you is FACT no matter what you say.
Two more things to say before I sign off this thread permanently.Firstly, the title of this thread "I feel sick" is ridicuously over the top, seeing as all you are doing is critisising someone who is saying how much he hates racists.Questioning your logic here.
Secondly, if you were simply trying to get a reaction you have succeeded.Unfortunately most of it was against you and your beliefs. Because of this fact are you now saying that most NSC members are racists themselves?
As I have said I will read any reply but I will not be reacting to it. As far as I am concerned this thread is finished.

Don't cha just love people who write things like that then say I don't care what you say. What it must be like to be so up your own arse you can talk shit.

I conseed the point on Claire Short a bad choice but what about the others? Or do you conceed that I am right?

You of course won't see that (you have not read anything I wrote except when you wrongly thought I was on a racist paki bashing thread.) so I am quite comfortable in writing it.

My original point was that seeing a slimy git who runs a racist party (in my view) saying that another racist party made me feel sick, it did, but then looking at the slimy git also has the same effect. Its a bit like thinking about eating worms.

Now I would like you to stand up the argument that most posters on NSC are racist, i am supposed to have made. I have made no such claim, but if you know something I don't.

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
Marvin, are you perhaps mistaking prejudice for racism. It is a fine line I know, but nevertheless it is relevant. Everyone is prejudiced, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are racist.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
Curious Orange said:
Marvin, are you perhaps mistaking prejudice for racism. It is a fine line I know, but nevertheless it is relevant. Everyone is prejudiced, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are racist.

Prejudice and racism are the same thing if it is aimed at a race, in which most of it is.

But I have to say I am not the one who has displayed any rascist tones. I am not someone who has said everyone is rascist.

Gullet said:
Totally agree.No one ever complains about blacks or asians being racist towards white people.What about that tosser Abu Hamza (Hook)? He's allowed to say what he wants about us and get away with it ( with a police guard) but if we were to say the same sort of stuff in the street against his sort of people we'd be slung in clinck straight away. Send the wanker and all his supporters back to where they came from.ONE SIDED POLITICAL CORRECTNESS MAKES ME SICK!!!

Gullet said:
Thats my whole point.Blacks and asians are protected from racisism more than whites are.You just gave a good example.If you had been black and them white YOU would have been arrested. There has always been more protection towards colourds because people like you stick up for them all the time. Unless they are born here, they shouldnt be here!!!

sullyupthewing said:
Everyone is racist to some degree, I am I f***ing hate Pikeys.

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah i can be racist and have been many of times and said it to em,but im not a mega racist as i get on well with most,but my racist is against racist if you catch my drift.:lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Its all a lot of COCK really.

I am SICK to my stomach of the liberals proclaiming that its fine to let as many people come into the UK that want to, but the VAST majority of us know that it is fundamentally wrong and that it is a problem that is verging on catastrophe.

Ive NEVER been racist, but when you cant get a dentist or doctors appointment after paying years and years of tax and NI just because your surgery is bursting at the seams with asylum seekers, then you know that this country is getting it all wrong.

You know that we are getting it all wrong when even Holand for fucks sake has said enoughs enough and is shipping them out as soon as they reach the border.

Who the f*** in this country of ours is brave enough to put the 'no vacancies' sign up at Dover ?

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
Curious Orange said:
Prejudice and racism are NOT the same thing, it is possible to be prejudiced against people of your own race. That doesn't make you racist.

But you are prjudiced against an individual not a WHOLE RACE of people.

Waht I said was its racism when it is aimed at a WHOLE RACE, as many peoples prejudice in reality is.

There are individuals of all races that I don't like, but there is no one I would say I don't like purely because they are of that race.

No sorry I take that back the female race might fit that bill.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
marvin said:
But you are prjudiced against an individual not a WHOLE RACE of people.

Waht I said was its racism when it is aimed at a WHOLE RACE, as many peoples prejudice in reality is.

There are individuals of all races that I don't like, but there is no one I would say I don't like purely because they are of that race.

No sorry I take that back the female race might fit that bill.

It seems that we are essentially in agreement then, apart from our exact definitions of prejudice and racisim.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You are racist or your not its that simple,but as many have said we are 2nd best it seems and thats why people are getting frustrated about so many things.
Look how much n.i is now is rocketed so much and you get f*** alll back and long waiting q's.
:angry:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
The problem we have in this part of the country is population density, not foreigners. The fact that I, as a chap rapidly approaching 30, can't afford to buy even a very small house to live in is far more of a problem and worry than a non-white person living down the road from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here