Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I could understand if it got sent to childish ramblings...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
There's this girl at my work...
Thread removed.

I hope it's not just me who considers that a poll offering six options on how to be violent towards women isn't an appropriate subject for NSC..

The point was how to be violent to an individual I don't like (and as if I actually would). Six options on how to be violent to women?!? One of them was to suck her cock.

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
In these times of heightened awareness after the bullying I incurred at the hands of the NSP crew, any thread of that nature will probably be removed immediately, rightly or wrongly.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Downloaded Penguin said:
In these times of heightened awareness after the bullying I incurred at the hands of the NSP crew, any thread of that nature will probably be removed immediately, rightly or wrongly.

Bullying? I know for a fact this individual has never even heard of NSC.

Times of heightened awareness? Don't mean to be rude but what the feck are you talking about, your little dispute with NSP has hardly registered on anyones radar. Still gave you a chance to bang on about it again.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Les Biehn said:
Bullying? I know for a fact this individual has never even heard of NSC.

Times of heightened awareness? Don't mean to be rude but what the feck are you talking about, you little dispute with NSP has hardly registered on anyones radar. Still gave you a chance to bang on about it again.

Out of order, sir. Heightened awareness amongst the NSC moderators. After all, didn't Lord B say that 28,000 posts had been removed. The NSC mods are very sharp at removing any threads that are inappropriate. Which one removed your thread, anyway. Maybe you should ask them directly WHY they removed it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Downloaded Penguin said:
Out of order, sir. Heightened awareness amongst the NSC moderators. After all, didn't Lord B say that 28,000 posts had been removed. The NSC mods are very sharp at removing any threads that are inappropriate. Which one removed your thread, anyway. Maybe you should ask them directly WHY they removed it.

Why is it out of order? I'm afraid sir that on the whole nobody gives a shite about your little tiff over on NSP.

A good proportion of the posts that have been removed from NSC is accounted for by the deletion of stuff like "I've got a spare ticket for the Rotherham game. Anyone want to buy it?".

As for the deletion of today's thread started by Les ... the reason has been posted and Les has quoted it. I've got nothing more to say on the subject.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Les Biehn said:
Why is it out of order? I'm afraid sir that on the whole nobody gives a shite about your little tiff over on NSP.

I didn't delete your thread! One of the mods did! I'm simply saying that they know there is an epidemic of bullying at the moment and any threads about bullying will be removed, even if it's in jest.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Downloaded Penguin said:
I didn't delete your thread! One of the mods did! I'm simply saying that they know there is an epidemic of bullying at the moment and any threads about bullying will be removed, even if it's in jest.

But how is it bullying if the person doesn't even read NSC?

As far as I can see it's just an attempt by you to inflate your already inflated sense of self importance.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Seagullible said:
not what I think of a sensible thread and shouldn't even have been posted imho
Which is why I gave the thread the title I did.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Les Biehn said:
As far as I can see it's just an attempt by you to inflate your already inflated sense of self importance.

Pathetic

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lord Bracknell said:

As for the deletion of today's thread started by Les ... the reason has been posted and Les has quoted it. I've got nothing more to say on the subject.

Bit unfair though to suggest it was aimed at women when it was clearly aimed at an individual. I ain't no women hater.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Downloaded Penguin said:
f***ing grow up FFS. As Les said, apart from you and NSP, no one gives a flying f*** about your gay little internet arguement.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Downloaded Penguin said:
:lol:

Sad.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Downloaded Penguin said:

A bloke in his early 30s who is a virgin and goes clubbing 4 days a week, thats pathetic.

I've never had a problem with you DP, but well done for irritating another person.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Lord Bracknell said:
A good proportion of the posts that have been removed from NSC is accounted for by the deletion of stuff like "I've got a spare ticket for the Rotherham game. Anyone want to buy it?".

No wonder I never sold that ticket for Rotherham. Nazi Mods :angry:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Les Biehn said:
A bloke in his early 30s who is a virgin and goes clubbing 4 days a week, thats pathetic.

You don't actually know me in the slightest so that's a rather daft post.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Right, Mr Penguin, this thread, believe it or not IS NOT ABOUT YOU... So stop playing the POOR LITTLE VICTIM and grow up...

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here