Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't wait for tomorrow - Crewe!

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
As a Crewe fan, tomorrow is the most exciting day of my year. I always love sitting in the plush surroundings of the Withdean, and watching the fantastic flowing football that Brighton play. The crewealex.co.uk match preview will be online later today - saying how crap Brighton are, how good Crewe are and how we always beat you.

Also....the fantastic fanzine, Once In A Blue Moon, will be available from outside the away end from about 2 onwards. Reasons to buy it include:
- nothing to do with Brighton is mentioned
- lots of 'in' jokes that you won't get
- help me fund a week's jaunt to Peru at the end of the year

I'm the good looking one (the only one) selling and look forward in great anticipation to be seeing you all.

Prediction: Brighton 0-5 Crewe

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
JonC said:
As a Crewe fan, tomorrow is the most exciting day of my year. I always love sitting in the plush surroundings of the Withdean, and watching the fantastic flowing football that Brighton play. The crewealex.co.uk match preview will be online later today - saying how crap Brighton are, how good Crewe are and how we always beat you.

Also....the fantastic fanzine, Once In A Blue Moon, will be available from outside the away end from about 2 onwards. Reasons to buy it include:

I'm the good looking one (the only one) selling and look forward in great anticipation to be seeing you all.

:dunce:

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
If I say some nice things, will you buy the fanzine? I've still got a few left to flog.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Crewe to score 5?? Bout as much chance of that as there is of us scoring more than 2

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Richie Morris said:
You dont have Dean Ashton anymore so get ready for a SPANKING.

f*** off MORRIS.

Go and support HULL or something.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
JonC said:
f*** off MORRIS.

Go and support HULL or something.

Touch a nerve there did he?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I wonder what the 'C' is for ? I have an idea but this isn't NSP.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Don't worry everyone, our record against Crewe isn't totally shite. Check out this beauty of a scoreline:

17/2/96 Brighton 2 Crewe 2

Dean Wilkins & Peter Smith the scorers. We got relegated that season and Crewe lost in the play-offs. There's hope yet!

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Don't worry everyone, our record against Crewe isn't totally shite. Check out this beauty of a scoreline:

17/2/96 Brighton 2 Crewe 2

Dean Wilkins & Peter Smith the scorers. We got relegated that season and Crewe lost in the play-offs. There's hope yet!

That seems quite accurate.

Though I reckon we'll win the play offs this time around.

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Cheeky Monkey said:
Plucky little club our Alex. A shining beacon and inspiration to the Tiverton Towns of football.

Awww, shucks :blush:

Want to buy a fanzine?

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
JonC said:

Banged your head getting out of your pit this morning did we:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No thanks, I've got more than enough toilet paper.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
JonC said:
You can never have enough toilet paper.
Handy for you then that your writing is so pony that no-one in their right mind would buy one off you.

Now trot on you gobshite.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Has to be said that Jonc clearly isn't aware of the fact that nobody is likely to blow up Crewe, it'd come under the heading of Civic Ammenities wouldn't it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here