Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't wait for tomorrow - Crewe!

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Simster said:
No football related trouble in Brighton tomorrow night, that's for sure. All 30 of them will have their lunchboxes packed and will rush off as soon as they can. It's not often you can get in a CHEEKY WANK at Clapham Junction on the way back from an away trip.

The Crewe fans will be in the stand not watching the game, all of their attention will be on the railway line behind.

Withdean is a spotters paradise:clap2:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I have the misfortune to live in Crewe, you can see what I have to put up with - if it's not the likes of people like JonC who has to come on our message board as he'd be Billy No Mate's on Crewe's, it's a bunch of train spotters wandering about the town with their 1960's holdalls and thermos flasks.

The biggest event in Crewe this year is the Crewe Railway Works Open Day when all the saddo's can congregate in one place.

Bit like us though not having a home game because of Gay Pride, Crewe don't have a home game on the Saturday of August Bank Holiday weekend because its their carnival and about 200 people might want to see a few lorries with crepe paper stuck on driving down the street.

Only good thing for Crewe fans is my husband and son's season tickets combined cost less than half the cost of my season ticket for Withdean and such was the rush for their season tickets you didn't have to renew until the end of July. I know who I'd rather be watching.

Still I'm sure the local rag will have a small paragraph about tomorrow's match if there's not much happening to Stoke and Port Vale.

Anyway Jon you know it's us thats going to be stuffing you 5-0 otherwise my husband will have a long walk home :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here