Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can announce exclusively today the winner of this years X Factor.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Take a bow GG :)

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
G***** G**** I can give the result of the X Factor 1st - One Direction 2nd - Rebecca Ferguson 3rd - Matt Cardle.
13 hours ago · Like · Comment

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Congrats to the X factor tipping Guru :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Blimey US got a tip correct, is that like 1 out of 53 this year that's right? :p

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If you have the time to go on all the social networking sites and discusion forums you`ll find U.S. has tipped 187 people since the series started in the late summer.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If you have the time to go on all the social networking sites and discusion forums you`ll find U.S. has tipped 187 people since the series started in the late summer.

Give Uncle his time in the sun, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
At least is shows Matt was consistant.

Yes, consistently shit. Christ my dog (I don't have one) can carry a tune better than Cardle, and what's more farcical is that Cowell and Co. had to praise his dreadful performances, as they did with all of the last four acts standing, because it would be financial/commercial suicide to do otherwise.

Can anyone on this thread honestly say they'd stump up £25 a ticket to see him on a solo tour? Buy his album? The 'painter and decorator' *cough* will be a vague figment in people's imagination this time next year and will be back at home supported by mummy and daddy in their country pile, his CD on the shelves of every Poundland store from here to the Isle of Arran, along with Danni Minogue's autobiography.

I thank you.

Ben Elton: "Blimey, a bit of politics from Cheeky Monkey there!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here