Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can announce exclusively today the winner of this years X Factor.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not only mindless and drivel but also fixed. This years novelty package will be those bouncy bottoxed up irritating gays who sound like a couple of BA cabin crew on speed. How the f*** did they get through, I imagine 50% of NSC could sing better.
Yes, this.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I like that Cher Lloyd has her own style already, and her own sound. She is the reason why Cheryl got the girls category because they know she's the only one who can realistically understand the girls' talent and how to get it out of her. I think it's hers to win. But I agree with you US, Matt Cardle was amazing on saturday/sunday. He could be a dark horse. Or could there be a Steve Brookstein type winner? Storm Lee...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Storm Lee...
What a tedious twat that bloke is.

What is he, 37? Fancies himself as David Gray IMO. And he can't sing, and his "image" is wank, and while Cowell was rude calling him Lee, what sort of twunt changes their name to Storm by deed poll? :tosser:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I love X Factor. It's not for the music - I wouldn't willingly listen to any of the acts and they always choose the naffest songs - but I love the fake drama of it all. And I love the fact that so many acts seem to be car crash individuals, I like Edna's phrase for it "Jeremy Kyle with music". Most of all, I love the betting as I think that this is an area where the bookies, for once, get it wrong.

X Factor has only been won by two sorts of people - girls who can really sing and pretty boys with OK voices (plus Steve whatshisname who won the first one). Neither of the bookies' hot favourites fit in that category. I'm plumping for Rebecca or the Zimbabwean girl to win but might have a side bet on the Italian guy.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Is that the one that is a carbon copy of Cheryl Tweedy?

Not true she raps as well. She's a bit like Cheryl Cole mixed with Alesha Dixon.
But less good. And much less fit. She's shit.

The only decent one is the Zimbabwean-Scottish girl, and she's always crying.
But I would too if i came from Zimbabwe and Scotland

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Choosing three of the girls is going to be hard. The Zimbabwean, and the scouser, and the Diana Ross tribute act girl are all really good, but no way would they choose three so similar. I reckon they'll pick just one of those three [hopefully the scouser] plus mini-Cheryl and maybe the blonde one.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks for the tip Gareth - I'll LAY everything against Matt winning :thumbsup:

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
cher-lloyd-x-factor-2.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why's she standing like Mr. Tumnus?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Saturday night TV - makes you want to do this...

Don't watch it then.

It's as simple as that ALAN.

I love X Factor. Yes, it's fixed up to a point and there will be a crock of shit interspersed with some decent singing over the next few weeks but what the hell, IT'S GOOD FUN.

I can't go with team TWEM - I think the two poofs will be this year's novelty act.

Difficult to predict a winner. CHER seems a bit 'erratic' and you wonder if she will buckle under the pressure of being on stage. She is different though.

I don't like the ZIMBABWEAN. She seems a bit too cocky.

I like the boy Cardle. Again, if he can step up, he'll be a contender.

The italian kiddy is a KNOB, as is Lee Storm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here