Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can announce exclusively today the winner of this years X Factor.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Don't watch it then.

It's as simple as that ALAN.

I love X Factor. Yes, it's fixed up to a point and there will be a crock of shit interspersed with some decent singing over the next few weeks but what the hell, IT'S GOOD FUN.

I can't go with team TWEM - I think the two poofs will be this year's novelty act.

Difficult to predict a winner. CHER seems a bit 'erratic' and you wonder if she will buckle under the pressure of being on stage. She is different though.

I don't like the ZIMBABWEAN. She seems a bit too cocky.

I like the boy Cardle. Again, if he can step up, he'll be a contender.

The italian kiddy is a KNOB, as is Lee Storm.
A post CHOCK full of RIGHT, yet again Mr H. :clap: :clap:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I love X Factor. Yes, it's fixed up to a point and there will be a crock of shit interspersed with some decent singing over the next few weeks but what the hell, IT'S GOOD FUN.

Genuine question - at which point do you think it's NOT fixed?

Do you watch WWE wrestling? If you like X Factor you'd probably be into that, same sort of drama.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
For fear of repeating myself...is that the one who is a carbon copy of Cherly Tweedy?

Chappers, Chappers, Chappers. I'll ask you. How is she a carbon copy, apart from the fact she looks, facially, slightly similar?

(BTW - I've only seen her first performance, so if she sung something completely different, and more, Cheryl Tweedy, then I apologise)

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Don't watch it then.

It's as simple as that ALAN.

I can't go with team TWEM - I think the two poofs will be this year's novelty act.

Difficult to predict a winner. CHER seems a bit 'erratic' and you wonder if she will buckle under the pressure of being on stage. She is different though.

I don't like the ZIMBABWEAN. She seems a bit too cocky.

I like the boy Cardle. Again, if he can step up, he'll be a contender.

The italian kiddy is a KNOB, as is Lee Storm.

Quite agree. It is a bit irritating to have a thread which clearly states the subject matter and then have posters whose only intent is to take what they perceive to be the 'Intellectual High Ground'. Yes it is all a matter of personal taste and opinion but some folk just want an easy viewing come Saturday night. X factor combines many aspects of drama and enetertainment and is a piece of fun at the end of the day.

Maybe the next time a thread is started on lauding a film produced in China and sub-titled in Mandarin dealing with oppressed Chinese farmers in the 12 the century the X Factor dimbos should put the fourpennorth in.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I see Matt Cardle is favourite now - the bookies must have been listening to Unc.

I maintain he won't win: the prettiest boy or the best female singer ALWAYS do it (it's also worth noting that all four male winners have been white and both female singers have been black).

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Chappers, Chappers, Chappers. I'll ask you. How is she a carbon copy, apart from the fact she looks, facially, slightly similar?

(BTW - I've only seen her first performance, so if she sung something completely different, and more, Cheryl Tweedy, then I apologise)

She also does pretty similiar r'nb/pop in jarring, shite way.

And while they're both apparently "sweet" , I can imagine both of them being involved in late-night incidents involving spitting at strangers and attacking with their high-heels over an imagined dirty look

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Her style is EXACTLY the same. She may sing a BIT different but her first audition (which is also all I've seen so my opinion is pretty much baseless, I'm just arguing the toss really) she was styled exactly like Tweedy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And while they're both apparently "sweet" ,

I love how Cheryl Cole is "the people's princess"...based on...err...

what?

Probably not the racist assault on a cleaner.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I love how Cheryl Cole is "the people's princess"...based on...err...

what?

Probably not the racist assault on a cleaner.

She was found not guilty of the racial assault

She was guilty of assault though, so she's a thug but not a racist one. So that's all right.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't you owe it to yourself to fish out 'The Kids Are Alright' DVD of a Saturday night?

Now THAT's quality entertainment. :thumbsup:

How many times can you watch that though, it's also very OLD HAT?

matt

Mar 19, 2007
No doubt a nasty Northern scrapper after a few drinks but racist? She married a black man didn't she?

Which without a doubt proved that:
a) Cheryl is not a racist, and
b) Ashley is not gay
:shrug:

Cher looks like Cheryl, if Cheryl had a Helen Daniels-esque stroke, but good luck to the kid; she seems to have a good voice and can sing around corners.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here