Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huge Breaking News - Kerry Mayo Testimonial

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Why not wait till the new year when the extra 2000 seats are built. If we play a team like Celtic we would easily fill a 9000 capacity Withdean with Celtic supporters alone!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Robert Lester Zamora said:
No but there will be an even better very special partner for Wardy.

watch this space .....

Better than Spider?

Why, Bobby Smith must be ancient...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I'm in f***ing DUBLIN then.

Oh well, I'll just have to get LEATHERED on GUINESS for 3 days instead.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

shame, I could be offering everyone a lift back into Brighton as it will be the last few weeks of the Tedebear free taxi for pissed persons one and all.... my husband has been taking advantage of it regularly :lol: :drink: :p

Mar 24, 2005
Ginger wigs!!! I urge every one who isn't blessed to have tangerine candyfloss to wear one in homage to the Albion's greatest ever flame-haired players*

Or will that be construed as 'hairist'...like when Kitson (Reading Twat) cried when fans tried to honour him by wearing synthetic red hair-pieces?

*Is that correct? can't think of many others???

:jester:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
We are in Spain,but plz let me here that all time favourite from The Albion,he shot he scored it must be ????? ???? It would win Eurovision.:cheers:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I must be there. And will be bringing the kids. I never thought they'd be able to say they saw Wardy play.

What a night it will be. Can't wait.

:dance:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Should of saved it til falmer,its ashame we have the withdean grrrr,can't we get palarse down as oponents and kick there arses all over sussex:lolol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
mr turd said:
Should of saved it til falmer,its ashame we have the withdean grrrr,can't we get palarse down as oponents and kick there arses all over sussex:lolol:

I think it'll clash with OGH's if he waited until then

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
mr turd said:

we were less than 10 minutes away from getting them ;)

if they had stayed up ... they were our first choice ..... but wuth two league matches against them this season they were discounted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here