Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huge Breaking News - Kerry Mayo Testimonial

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I dont get much DJing work, when it does come, what f***ing night is it, just my luck :censored: :censored:

Last edited:

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
How do we get hold of tickets?

tickets will be available from the club ticket office .... in due course .... likely to be another week or so.

we need to arrange some finer points first .... like admission and whether we charge a blanket price throughout the ground on a first come first served basis.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Bet its season ticket holders who get priority:glare:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Robert Lester Zamora said:
tickets will be available from the club ticket office .... in due course .... likely to be another week or so.

we need to arrange some finer points first .... like admission and whether we charge a blanket price throughout the ground on a first come first served basis.

Are any other Ex-Albion players confirmed other than Wardy?

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
I heard a rumor that mark mc cammon was the star attraction:lolol:

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Are any other Ex-Albion players confirmed other than Wardy?

YES :clap2: :clap2:

but we'll be teasing them out over the next fortnight in true "party in the park" stylee...

I know this sounds mean, but somehow we've got to sell 7,000 tickets :ohmy:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

but we'll be teasing them out over the next fortnight in true "party in the park" stylee...

I know this sounds mean, but somehow I've got to sell 7,000 tickets :ohmy:

Ah fantastic....

But i'm away for the next two weeks! :lolol: :(

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
mr turd said:
I heard a rumor that mark mc cammon was the star attraction:lolol:

I think Wardy just might nudge him out of the starting line-up...

against DERBY :lolol:

Albion Rob

Oooh, I wouldn't do that, I heard that thing died on its arse this year.

Surely should be no problem selling out 7k tickets. If this club is as big as we all like to think it is we should get a capacity turnout for the only player still with the club who played at the Goldstone as a pro and someone who, whatever some may say avout his abilities, has played in the second most successful era we have enjoyed.

:clap2: :clap2:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Very good news about this, although Mayo has been a financial liability to the club over the past season (and I suspect this one too) who would deny him a game against premiership (hopefully) opposition for all his previous service to the club.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Albion Rob said:
Oooh, I wouldn't do that, I heard that thing died on its arse this year.

Surely should be no problem selling out 7k tickets. If this club is as big as we all like to think it is we should get a capacity turnout for the only player still with the club who played at the Goldstone as a pro and someone who, whatever some may say avout his abilities, has played in the second most successful era we have enjoyed.

:clap2: :clap2:
Yeah will try to forget his abilities on the field for now:glare:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I will go as no matter what his short comings were he was a loyal servant to BHAFC through terrible times and deserves this more than any other player we have at present.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Beach Hut said:
I will go as no matter what his short comings were he was a loyal servant to BHAFC through terrible times and deserves this more than any other player we have at present.

The FACT that he should no longer be here and his wages would cover two other half decent players is irrelevant then ?

A testimonial should have been part of a deal to get shot of him 18 months ago.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rougvie said:
The FACT that he should no longer be here and his wages would cover two other half decent players is irrelevant then ?

You are a harsh man, he can still be cover for us this season.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Beach Hut said:
You are a harsh man, he can still be cover for us this season.

Yes I suppose I am, but its cover at a very high price, I think Mayo is a great guy and I would never critisise the great servant he was for us, but there comes a time when players have to move on so we can remember him as the hero he really was for us.

Rougvie said:

:lolol: Not sure you're quite entering into the spirit of a testamonial occasion :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here