Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*~*~*Huddersfield Town v Brighton & Hove Albion Official Thread*~*~*

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Unliucky Muzz

How many more times are we going to hear "Unlucky Muzz"? Unlucky is not the word I'd use for a striker who is goal-less in 9 1/2 games. Especially with some of the chances he's had over that period.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
All the talk of 'we' from Lua Lua. that can only be good!

I'm praying that we can sign him permanently in the new year even though we are after another winger

can't have enough like them especially when we are in the championship

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Just looking at the live league table, Going to have to win today to stay top. Charlton have two in hand on us.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
who would take the next penalty

Battipiedi. Behind Bennett and Murray, who took our last two pens, he has the worst record, and that seems to be the criteria at the moment. He's actually the only player to have missed a penalty, (all the others we didn't score were saved).

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Afternoon Glas. I'm on The Thomson Dream in Porto, Portugal. Off accross the Atlantic tomorow. So I can't see much from here. The 20 goal a year goalscorer could be some one who just scores from the penalty spot.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Realistically we need to keep it going, scratch a winor if not then a draw, and look forward to getting people who will score for us in January, then thigs will be easier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here