Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*~*~*Huddersfield Town v Brighton & Hove Albion Official Thread*~*~*

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
How has he missed that???? Open goal at his mercy. Massive let off. The pen is disappointing but we are playing well. Come on lads keep it up in the 2nd half and we might nick this 1 nil on the break.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Great defending by Calderon right at the end. But we tried to football our way out from the back and gave them the chance.

Should be ahead though - better team.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
there was an interesting interview with the FCUM keeper who saved bennet's penalty, who said something along the lines of 'I knew he would hit it to my right, I've seen videos of them and whoever takes the penalties, they always hit it to the right of the keeper.'
Maybe we should try the other side?

Wood's saved penalty was to the keeper's left.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Come one boys lets win this one now. Think on the whole we've played pretty well their cb should've walked after giving away the pen

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
All the talk of 'we' from Lua Lua. that can only be good!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What led up to us getting a penalty? Was it?

Tackle from behind on Murray as he ran into the box. Marginal imo, although I belive a tackle from behind these days is a foul..end of?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Imagine how good we'd be if we'd actually scored all these penalties :ohmy:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Having just seen it, it was not the worse penalty I've seen. I do believe its time to give it to a defender to smack it.

Watching replay's of the Pen ant the moment and quite frankly it is an embarresment, I personally beleive I could have done better, shocking, EDIT: I am a Murray fan! I question why Wood continues to play for us as well. Evidentally he is beyond useless and is fast approaching Donkey status so why not play Sandaza? He has scored 3 in 6 now and continues to show evidence he will put away a ball in the box 9/10. Get him on Gus. We can win this!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here