Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Howe to Charlton

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
looks like it is finally done and dusted and whilst all sympathy to Bournemouth fans it is potentially good for us. Chaos tonight and on Tuesday when they play at Rochdale and let's hope their chairman doesn't pull his finger out and get someone in before we meet them next weekend

Cherries: Howe agrees terms with Burnley From Bournemouth Echo)

I'd be very surprised if thhe ex-premiership player materialised (Fowler maybe?) as Murray isn't known for, or able to, splash cash around. Odds on an in-house promotion with the players' backing - Fletcher and Bradbury are favourites and I really can't see them keeping up Howe's good work

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Thats it then ..... you have lost your manager and assistant plus most of your rated players will join them. Eddie Mitchell will reap the financial rewards while keeping the cherries,silly name, in the lower leagues with no ambition .... get a life, get yourself down to St Marys.

Wow

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[yt]P3A_Xfdp2KU[/yt]

Two days ago.....you couldn't make it up :lolol:

[yt]zNF9HXjP0s4[/yt]

This is from yesterday......bless them all.

Two things I have noted about those clips: firstly that Howe can barely bring himself to look anyone in the eye, or directly at the cameras, which any student of body language will tell you, says rather a lot about his state of mind. Either he knows he's made a mistake, or he's lying about being pleased to stay.

Secondly, what the hell is THAT above the stadium entrance: Classic Eyes, Official Stadium Sponsor ??

This is news to me, apart from the fact that the main entrance looks like a typical bathroom & kitchen showroom of the sort you find on every industrial estate in the country. Should we be referring to Dean Court as the Classic Eyes Stadium?? I suspect even Bournemouth aren't that desperate for money, but I bet their fans LOVE having that written above the front door.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here