Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How would you deal with this idiot?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
This is the senario..

A kid no older than 19 drives a car at high speed ( well over 30) around the road in which I live..

The said road has cars parked on both sides, this is not a real major problem as its a residental road...an there is room for a fire truck/ ambulance..

My worry is this idiot will hit a kid playing in the road ( now the weather is getting warmer), twice in the past week I have had the missfortune to be going the opposite way to him and I have been forced onto the kerb/grass.

I know his mother, should I approach her? should I approach him? or just slash his tyres and cover his car in paint stripper?

or grass him to the old bill? ( not worried about that if it saves a kids life)

Any thoughts?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do you have a gun?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cue the usual "grassing is the worst thing in the world" nonsense, from the usual suspects.

Talk to him, or put a letter through his door. If he carries on, shop him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
stinger.jpg

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Amusing though it may be to rearrange his features/car accessories you just know that any threat of violence will be met with some mouthy self opinionated crap and the issue of endangering kids will be lost.

Next time you meet him in your car do not pull over to let the twat pass, just stop get out and politely tell him that if he keeps driving like an arse and hits someone he will never forgive himself, let alone the rest of the community.

If he keeps on doing it, chin him.

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
This is easy.

You will first need to obtain the following:

. A balaclava
. Black overalls *other dark colours will suffice
. An old pair of trainers you don't mind chucking
. Leather gloves
. Latex gloves *just to be double safe
. A Bowie knife *if not easily got, a standard kitchen knife will suffice
. A baseball bat

Once you have these items, you must spend a week watching the young fella. You will work out his routine pretty quickly. Find out what time he gets home, chances are it will be between 17.00-19.00 so still dark. Make sure you have an escape route planned, and a credible alibi via witnesses if nessacery. When the lad returns from work or wherever you strike from the darkness (make sure no one is around). Hit him from behind either in the small of the back or the kneecaps. Make no noise. You should drop him first time, if not keep swinging. Once he is floorbound pull out the knife. Tell him if he continues his behaviour you will kill him in cold blood, he will listen believe me. Then commence with escape plans.

Glad to be of service.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
You should speak to him and his mother and air your concerns, you have to give the young man the opportunity to change his behaviour.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I heard about a local resident years ago that put a picture of a skantily clad Pamela Anderson on a estate agents sign to slow people down and it worked...

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
This is easy.

. A balaclava
. Leather gloves
. A baseball bat

Once you have these items, you must spend a week watching the young fella. You will work out his routine pretty quickly. Find out what time he gets home, chances are it will be between 17.00-19.00 so still dark. Make sure you have an escape route planned, and a credible alibi via witnesses if nessacery. When the lad returns from work or wherever you strike from the darkness (make sure no one is around). Hit him from behind either in the small of the back or the kneecaps. Make no noise. You should drop him first time, if not keep swinging. Once he is floorbound pull out the knife. Tell him if he continues his behaviour you will kill him in cold blood, he will listen believe me. Then commence with escape plans.

Glad to be of service.

This.

I'm surprised it took 10 posts before the correct answer appeared.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This is easy.

. A balaclava
. Leather gloves
. A baseball bat

Glad to be of service.
.....is the correct answer.

NSC is truly the font of all knowledge.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
This is easy.

. A balaclava
. Leather gloves
. A baseball bat

Glad to be of service.

If you do need to undertake the ultimate threat, this might be useful:

DISPOSAL OF HUMAN CORPSES - A GUIDE

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Amusing though it may be to rearrange his features/car accessories you just know that any threat of violence will be met with some mouthy self opinionated crap and the issue of endangering kids will be lost.

Next time you meet him in your car do not pull over to let the twat pass, just stop get out and politely tell him that if he keeps driving like an arse and hits someone he will never forgive himself, let alone the rest of the community.

If he keeps on doing it, chin him.

It was not a case of giving way to him, it was a case of being forced off the road...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Dont bother with the police, they have to catch in the act to do anything.

I'd put a note on his car that if he continues to drive like a twat then his pride and joy will be the one that suffers.

Then if he doesnt change the choices are many ie

as mentioned home made stingers
paint stripper
slash tyres
break wipers
key car

list goes on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here