You will first need to obtain the following:

. A balaclava
. Black overalls *other dark colours will suffice
. An old pair of trainers you don't mind chucking
. Leather gloves
. Latex gloves *just to be double safe
. A Bowie knife *if not easily got, a standard kitchen knife will suffice
. A baseball bat

Once you have these items, you must spend a week watching the young fella. You will work out his routine pretty quickly. Find out what time he gets home, chances are it will be between 17.00-19.00 so still dark. Make sure you have an escape route planned, and a credible alibi via witnesses if nessacery. When the lad returns from work or wherever you strike from the darkness (make sure no one is around). Hit him from behind either in the small of the back or the kneecaps. Make no noise. You should drop him first time, if not keep swinging. Once he is floorbound pull out the knife. Tell him if he continues his behaviour you will kill him in cold blood, he will listen believe me. Then commence with escape plans.

Glad to be of service.

Who so you think you are ? Derek from Eastenders ?

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
I feel for you Swindonseagull I once had a problem very much the same as this, he kept screeching his tyres everytime he pulled away and always used his f**king loud musical horns you know the type !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-3DtoJeDHY&feature=related
I put a note on his windscreen, but he still carried on no matter if it was 6am or 11pm

I bought a Marksman catapult!!! as I lived in a top floor flat it was a perfect hide,needless to say he stopped the nonsense very shortly afterwards:lol:

Last edited:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
A polite note on his windscreen .. please slow down before you kill some one around here.
Getting a note from some one you dont know might make him think twice before doing it again.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Anyone remember the mad old lady that used to wave a carrier bag in front of your windscreen when you drove past her.......perhaps you could hire her for the evening.

Failing that, put his address up here and we'll 'Jamie' the fucker :thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I feel for you Swindonseagull I once had a problem very much the same as this, he kept screeching his tyres everytime he pulled away and always used his f**king loud musical horns you know the type !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-3DtoJeDHY&feature=related
I put a note on his windscreen, but he still carried on no matter if it was 6am or 11pm

I bought a Marksman catapult!!! as I lived in a top floor flat it was a perfect hide,needless to say he stopped the nonsense very shortly afterwards:lol:

That's the first post of yours that i like!:)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Brake fluid is better than paint stripper...it takes a couple of days to work but peels off the paint lovely also oil the windscreen...if it rains there is no way he can speed...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

great initiative :thumbsup:

just watched a local news story about a young girl who has been left catatonic for life by a lout driving at 70mph in a 30 zone. He served 6 months of a 21 month sentence. She will never recover. Justice?

Last edited:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
This is the senario..

A kid no older than 19 drives a car at high speed ( well over 30) around the road in which I live..

The said road has cars parked on both sides, this is not a real major problem as its a residental road...an there is room for a fire truck/ ambulance..

Do you live in the United States?
I am sure that in this country we call them fire engines, could be wrong though!

Anyway to solve the problem, confront him, then if he still acts like a cock, report the wanker. Don't slash his tyres because it will make his driving worse!

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
This is easy.

. A balaclava
. Leather gloves
. A baseball bat

Once you have these items, you must spend a week watching the young fella. You will work out his routine pretty quickly. Find out what time he gets home, chances are it will be between 17.00-19.00 so still dark. Make sure you have an escape route planned, and a credible alibi via witnesses if nessacery. When the lad returns from work or wherever you strike from the darkness (make sure no one is around). Hit him from behind either in the small of the back or the kneecaps. Make no noise. You should drop him first time, if not keep swinging. Once he is floorbound pull out the knife. Tell him if he continues his behaviour you will kill him in cold blood, he will listen believe me. Then commence with escape plans.

Glad to be of service.

Crikey...fancy popping round my gaff to sort the local chavs out ?

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
This is easy.

. A balaclava
. Leather gloves
. A baseball bat

Glad to be of service.
yep :thumbsup:

can recommend the back of the knees.
i would also add to the items you may need to procure...one of them squeezy lemon things, just in case he's 'tooled up'
quick squirt in the eyes will sort him out :smile:

Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
This is easy.

. A balaclava
. Leather gloves
. A baseball bat

Glad to be of service.

To be doubly safe you need to purchase all these items using cash, then wait for as long as it takes for the security camera footage where you bought them to be overwritten.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here