Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How would you deal with this idiot?

Nov 27, 2009
:D
This is the senario..

A kid no older than 19 drives a car at high speed ( well over 30) around the road in which I live..

The said road has cars parked on both sides, this is not a real major problem as its a residental road...an there is room for a fire truck/ ambulance..

My worry is this idiot will hit a kid playing in the road ( now the weather is getting warmer), twice in the past week I have had the missfortune to be going the opposite way to him and I have been forced onto the kerb/grass.

I know his mother, should I approach her? should I approach him? or just slash his tyres and cover his car in paint stripper?

or grass him to the old bill? ( not worried about that if it saves a kids life)

Any thoughts?

Are there roads in swindon?
Also interested to know how you manage to steer with 6 fingers.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Cue the usual "grassing is the worst thing in the world" nonsense, from the usual suspects.

Talk to him, or put a letter through his door. If he carries on, shop him.

Never ever grass anyone up. The Police and anyone else who fights crime is our enemy.
Better to have a World of lawlessness, murder, assaults, paedo's, fraudsters, thuggery, dangerous drivers taking out kids/pets/wildlife/pensioners .....

than commit that most cardinal of sins .... grassing.

[Lesson no.1 of the nsc knuckle draggers]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brake fluid is better than paint stripper...it takes a couple of days to work but peels off the paint lovely also oil the windscreen...if it rains there is no way he can speed...

But at some stage before of after, it will somehow have to be communicated to the dim driver, that his speeding led to it.

Otherwise when he gets it repaired, he wouldn't have put 2 + 2 together.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
If you note his car reg number down and report it via your Neighbourhood police as opposed to making a formal complaint, they should have a quite word and make him awar that he's on a yellow card. May help without going OTT initially. Otherwise buy a stinger.

This is the senario..

A kid no older than 19 drives a car at high speed ( well over 30) around the road in which I live..

The said road has cars parked on both sides, this is not a real major problem as its a residental road...an there is room for a fire truck/ ambulance..

My worry is this idiot will hit a kid playing in the road ( now the weather is getting warmer), twice in the past week I have had the missfortune to be going the opposite way to him and I have been forced onto the kerb/grass.

I know his mother, should I approach her? should I approach him? or just slash his tyres and cover his car in paint stripper?

or grass him to the old bill? ( not worried about that if it saves a kids life)

Any thoughts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here