Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will you refer to the stadium in future?

What will you call the ground?

• 'The American Express'

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 'The Amex'

Votes: 93 30.4%
  • 'The Albion'

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • 'Falmer'

Votes: 198 64.7%
  • 'Home'

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 7 2.3%

• Total voters

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
still cant see what was wrong with upyoursyounimbycockjugglingturdburgler arena but yep the gaymex seems ok and will give the away fans something to titter about for 200 years.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
from today i will be refering to the stadium as the amex.

it's probably been said a thousand times before but most arsenal fans didn't think they'd call ashburton grove the emirates but now everyone does.

if we raise the profile of amex then they will be keen to continue the sposorship and a healthy revenue stream from a company of the stature of amex can only be a good thing.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Another thing is it's a five-year deal, so if we call it The Amex, in five years it could change to The Irn Bru Stadium or the like ???

Didn't Wigan's stadium change to The DW Stadium after a few years as something else?

Falmer pour moi

:thumbsup:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Palace Pier, Brighton Pier, innit!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The Am Stad?

Like the Maj Stad and the Mill Stad.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
from today i will be refering to the stadium as the amex.

it's probably been said a thousand times before but most arsenal fans didn't think they'd call ashburton grove the emirates but now everyone does.

if we raise the profile of amex then they will be keen to continue the sposorship and a healthy revenue stream from a company of the stature of amex can only be a good thing.

Do what?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I voted Falmer but the Amex sounds fine too. To be honest I couldn't give a flying one - just so happy we will soon be watching our team at one of the best stadiums in the country.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I rather like the Amex, let's hope American Express do not go to the wall like various other USA financial companies.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Good point. Think it will become known as "The Amex"

Didn't Wigan's stadium change to The DW Stadium after a few years as something else?

Yes, The JJB. But then they changed their name to DW.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here