Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will you get to and from Falmer...?

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Well unless they sort out some sort of transport from Saltdean to Falmer without having to go via Brighton, I'll be parking up in WOODINGDEAN.

Train me and i'll obey

Train from hove change at brighton go to lewes for drink then train to falmer i think.
Or if in hawards heath get the coach down from the broadway on match days and then return by train to brighton and then get the 27a back to the stop outside my house,i could jump onto my driveway from the bus but will probaly walk down the drive in case the wife is watching.
To be honest i havent given it that much thought

phoenix

May 18, 2009
From woodingdean if thats ok with the locals.My mum lives there she gets an extra chance of seeing me.Think she will be happy not see me,never mind.lol:angel:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Train for me from Shoreham.

Pure speculation on my part, but I would imagine there will be football special buses from Peacehaven to Falmer. Just don't get me on to Woodingdean.

I personally would blow up the Downs Hotel and put in a proper right filter approaching the junction from the North and while I am at it I would flatten all the pointless traffic calming measures through Rottingdean. There must be a better way of controlling speed in a built up area.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Apologies if I missed it earlier in the thread, but has it been decided/agreed where the park & ride locations will be? And will there be p&r on the train as well as the buses?

The two current ones - Mill Road and Mithras House, plus one at Brighton Racecourse. Where exactly at Brighton Racecourse, I'm not sure.

At the time of all this going through at the start of this decade, I asked Phil Bell, the then manager of the racecourse, where the Park & Ride will be. He just said (I'm paraphrasing here), "Don't know, don't care. If it helps the club, I've just told them they can have want they want..."

As for P&R on the trains, not sure what you mean.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I shall either walk, Cycle, motorcycle, or if raining by car, I assume they will have some parking for us match day workers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here