Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will you get to and from Falmer...?

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
After experiencing the erratic service that the buses provide I think it is safest to get the train there. Either from Brighton or London Road (I live in Hanover but meet up with mates generally in town). Have shared taxis due to often rubbish service of buses.
Bus or train or share a taxi or walk back, it's the getting there on time that's most important, crap service on the way home is annoying but not so annoying as buses being too full, too late, too few etc. on the way there.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Hopefully train, which is going to be a nightmare for away fans by the sounds of it :laugh:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
After experiencing the erratic service that the buses provide I think it is safest to get the train there. Either from Brighton or London Road (I live in Hanover but meet up with mates generally in town). Have shared taxis due to often rubbish service of buses.
Bus or train or share a taxi or walk back, it's the getting there on time that's most important, crap service on the way home is annoying but not so annoying as buses being too full, too late, too few etc. on the way there.

You should be sorted for a bus service from Lewes Road, surely?

Or a walk up to the Park & Ride at the racecourse...?

D

Deleted User X18H

Surely its dependant on where one is living at the time!!

If I live at my current Brighton residence (I am in Cornwall at the Mo) then it will be train from Preston Park change at Brighton or in event of engineering works change at Wivelsfield and Lewes!!

If we live at my desired Brighton and Hove residential area it will be train form Hove or Alderington change at Brighton

If we live at my wife's desired Brighton and Hove residential area I will proabably walk up to Asda's and then on through Stammer Park.

Patcham = never having to get a proper job again and is very tempting!!

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
rocket-powered strap-on copter concept ... the Libelula Rocket Helicopter:

rocket-powered-copter_egHyU_5965.jpg

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
You should be sorted for a bus service from Lewes Road, surely?

Or a walk up to the Park & Ride at the racecourse...?

I don't trust buses on matchdays, have got an early one and stopped at Brewery Tap - Crown and Anchor and walked from there but been pissed about by buses too many times to rely on them.

I hadn't thought of park and ride thanks for the reminder, still, if I meet up with mates in town for a drink I will most likely get the train.

Will chance an early Lewes Rd bus if there's a decent bar at the ground.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I shall be mostly drinking in the Victoria pub (by Portslade Station), before getting the choo choo along.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I shall be going by HOVERCRAFT

Airfix%20SRN4%20(2).jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
my mrs will probably drop me off and pick me up as she does at withdean.

That is why, personally the travel voucher is a waste of money.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
First game in a car full of cum, i'll be that excited. After that probably in one of the buses from outlying areas i've been promised

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Me Rubber Duck and the thousands of Albion fans with trucks will drive up Elm Grove on match days, have a few fights, blow up the Woodingdean chip shop and then all pop along to the football. Seems the easyist route from central brighton. Who hoo we got ourselfs an Albion Convoy...

[yt]KdSvJUgCxWM[/yt]

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here