Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How the hell is Henderson better than Kuipers?

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I've some nothing at all, at any point, to indicate that Henderson is any better than Kuipers.

If someone can please explain to me, why he is better, then please do.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
hes not. never has been. only his distribution is better. his goalkeeping "skills" are far inferior to kuipers. in my opininon

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I am not a fan of FDM so it would be unfair to say Hendo is better than him. I would say that IMO Hendo is by far the best keeper we have had since Roberts.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
brightonfan_86 said:
Henderson did some outstanding saves again, if it wasn't for him we would of lost that match 3 or 4-0.

Well said, but of course the sun shines out of Kuipers' a*se as far as some are concerned. There isn't a keeper on earth as good as him :yawn:

Mar 24, 2005
Kuipers is far better than any other 'keeper at the club. We're going to end up losing a very valuable player to a lower division club on a free when he could have made it to premiership standard easily.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
brightonfan_86 said:
Henderson did some outstanding saves again, if it wasn't for him we would of lost that match 3 or 4-0.

It doesn't matter if we lose 2-0 or 10-0.

The fact of the matter is, Henderson in my opinion was a waste of money, and we could have got a striker for the same cash, and maybe scored a few goals to get a few points.

GNW is too little too late, and he really isn't that good.

Last edited:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
B.M.F said:
I am not a fan of FDM so it would be unfair to say Hendo is better than him. I would say that IMO Hendo is by far the best keeper we have had since Roberts.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: You have an ally as far as your opininions go today BMF

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Berk (of 'Trapdoor' fame) said:
Kuipers is far better than any other 'keeper at the club. We're going to end up losing a very valuable player to a lower division club on a free when he could have made it to premiership standard easily.

Re read your post and then try and tell me that it makes sense. If he is Premiershit class then why would he go on a free to a lower divsion club:dunce:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Fran Hagarty said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: You have an ally as far as your opininions go today BMF

I thought that would put a smile on your face Fran;) Not easy to do after todays performance.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
B.M.F said:

Too right, he was a bit shit today, but there's no real comparison between him and Kuipers. FDM is a lower-league journeyman, a decent shot-stopper, but no more. Hendo is genuine class however, stronger in just about every department.

Virgo's Haircut said:
I've some nothing at all, at any point, to indicate that Henderson is any better than Kuipers.

If someone can please explain to me, why he is better, then please do.

He had one very unlucky moment today in the first half when a ball kicked up on him just as he was about to gather it and it bounced off his chest and (then luckily) the Soton forward shot wide. Possibly it affected his confidence a bit with a few sliced clearances but he wasn't to blame for the two goals and, if fact, made some absolutely vital saves in the first half.

Turning on him is ridiculous, he is a vital young player who we will be building the team around in future. Kuipers, a fine servant of the club, respresents the past and his immediate future involves not conceding five every week at Boston, and sometimes on occasions he succeeds in that of late.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
It goes a bit deeper than just Kuipers. We used to have a strong spine running through the middle of the team

Kuipers
Cullip
Oatway
Zamora

These players at least gave the team a back bone and some spirit. Today we lacked that...at least I got a good tan in the East Stand!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here