Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How the hell has this bloke got off this

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
My students get off lightly - some well delivered pressure point pain and wrist/arm/leg locks soon focus their minds. Not had to actually brain one, but I could be persuaded... I also have the highest assignment achievements and lowest discipline cases in the college. Are they frightened into behaving and doing well, or do they just know that there is no place for f***ing about in my classes?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If he was mentally ill he should of been sectioned , not sent to work with kids again

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
By all accounts the boy was a little shit, they goaded him to get the reaction, and they got more than they bargained for. Whilst he doesn't deserve to be beaten to death, the little fucker won't piss about again - nor will his mates.

Can't find the actual beating on video anywhere - anyone got it? Can find plenty of teachers being set up and assaulted, but none of the little shits getting their comeuppance...

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
There is NO excuse for hitting a child with a metal dumbell and fracturing his skull , if it was that bad he should have done the grown up thing and walk away. All those who stuck up for the monster should hang their heads in shame, im sure such an educated man would have realised what damage, smashing a dumbell against someones head does.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
the original post is nonsense.

locking him up solves NOTHING. it would and will happen again.

kids in the UK are out of control, teachers cannot put any discipline upon them, and the robot parents digest into them TV, facebook, phones, aspartame, suger, and a world of fear.

problems are only sorted at the root.

look at a girl in a relationship who is constantly mentally taken the piss out off 0 she flips out - its not "mentally ill" its human nature for most i am afraid.

you stand there and take shit for months on end and be unable to teach nutter kids out of control.

i heard about a school in sussex where kids swap a line of meow meow for a ciggie at breaktimes.

i left UK years ago, its f00ked.

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
We do live in a f***ed up society when anyone thinks there is an excuse for smashing a childs skull in with a dumbell. Maybe give the little shit a punch but for fucks sake if hitting someone with a dumbell with enough force to fracture their skull ,whilst shouting die die die isnt attempted murder i dont know what is. They guy is a teacher, a position of trust and he abused it.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
We do live in a f***ed up society when anyone thinks there is an excuse for smashing a childs skull in with a dumbell. Maybe give the little shit a punch but for fucks sake if hitting someone with a dumbell with enough force to fracture their skull ,whilst shouting die die die isnt attempted murder i dont know what is. They guy is a teacher, a position of trust and he abused it.

The double standards in here at absolutely first class! :lolol:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'd shake him ny the hand, kids these days have NO respect for there elders, they need a beating every now and then, if it happened to one of my kids and i found out they had been asking for it i wouldnt complain

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
My students get off lightly - some well delivered pressure point pain and wrist/arm/leg locks soon focus their minds. Not had to actually brain one, but I could be persuaded... I also have the highest assignment achievements and lowest discipline cases in the college. Are they frightened into behaving and doing well, or do they just know that there is no place for f***ing about in my classes?

You sir are a Custer amongst Indians. And welcome in my house anyday!

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
The double standards in here at absolutely first class! :lolol:

I just think using a dumbell shows he meant to kill the kid rather than just lashing out with a hand or fist,in 99.9% of cases a single blow from a human hand will cause alot less damage than repeated blows with a heavy metal object.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here