Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How often do you argue?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Do you mean disagreement, or a good flaming row here?

chicken run, that isn't an argument; that is abuse

:rolleyes:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yorkie said:
Do you mean disagreement, or a good flaming row here?

chicken run, that isn't an argument; that is abuse

:rolleyes:
That depends wether Ive court in bed with the neighbour or she has found out about me and the wife of the palace fan:ohmy:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
No it isn't!

Oh, I'm so sorry. Abuse is room 3, just down the corridor.

:lolol: Great Python sketch

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Moving back to to subject - very rarely, don't see the point and try to agree on everything.

This makes life far more enjoyable, however, the kids do tend to bicker quite a bit but hopefully it will pass.

onlyaboho

Oct 4, 2004
tis easier to just agree-anything for a quiet life!

Albion Rob

Not as much as I used to. I have settled for acceptance now and just try to win the important ones.

Coupled with the fact that she is fit and really nice too so I don't really want to drive her away.

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
we don't argue...we just seem to agree on everything anyhow, not because one of us gives in - just because we do...

actually sounds boring... :lol: :cool:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
We always see eye-to-eye on everything and when we don't we discuss it in a reasoned manner without either of us getting hysterical and trying to break things.

Take last summer. I wanted to go to Russia or Scandanavia as opposed to yet another holiday in the sun, but Mrs Brovian wanted to go to Turkey. So we discussed all the pros and cons in a calm and reasoned manner and in the end we agreed to compromise and go to Turkey.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Too lazy to argue. I prefer to sit there and ignore her till she wears herself out shouting at me!

Then I destroy her!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I know you are not going to believe this, but in 22 years of marriage, Mrs dave The gaffer and I have never had a serious argument.

We have disagreed on things, but never had a row.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Blissfully single so I rarely get a good argument, mind you if anyone needs someone to argue on their behalf if they can't be arsed then I might be your man, for a fee...

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Gully said:
Blissfully single so I rarely get a good argument, mind you if anyone needs someone to argue on their behalf if they can't be arsed then I might be your man, for a fee...

Can you tell mine to "get her bitch ass back in the kitchen, and make me some pie!!!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here