caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Mr Popkins said:
listen to you all on here!!!

"anything for a quiet life",
"I just agree with her"

are you Men or Mouses???

stand up to the woman, ~I cannot hold my tounge and will let my Mrs know what I think on any subject, it leads to some heated debates cum arguments but when you know your right you just have to argue the point!!!.

what a load of crap. ' know your right'

i argue its healthy to argue, a lot less healthy to keep feelings bottled up which turns into resentment then eventually hate.

i like arguing cos the making up is good

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Kev the Ape said:
yeah i have a new gf called Billie-jo. But sometimes i feel so depressed that i too ugly for girls if you know what i mean. :(

sad that someone has made you think this way....I'm not the best looking dish on the planet either but someone loves me!!

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
The usual scenario is that something I say, quite innocently, is mis-interpeted, my partner goes into a simmering sulk, I respond with a sulk of my own before giving up and apologising without even being aware what I have done wrong. This happens about once every 3 or 4 weeks. Nothing is resolved.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
cheshunt seagull said:
The usual scenario is that something I say, quite innocently, is mis-interpeted, my partner goes into a simmering sulk, I respond with a sulk of my own before giving up and apologising without even being aware what I have done wrong. This happens about once every 3 or 4 weeks. Nothing is resolved.

I've never apologised. Not once :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tedebear said:
sad that someone has made you think this way....I'm not the best looking dish on the planet either but someone loves me!!

Oh yes you are

woof woof

;) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Kev the Ape said:
She has her tongue peirced and her nose peirced thats why. :lolol:

OH for God Sake stop it....I can't concentrate on my lunch for laughing:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
When we fight....we really fight!!! The whole street hears!! But it's always over little things and it always ends in mutual recriominations and apologies. Just love each other too much to be angry too long. Still... once I had to bleed before we finished....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mr Popkins said:
are you Men or Mouses???

I must be a man.....................

The wife's afraid of mice!!!

(The coat is already on!)

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Kev the Ape said:
No my new gf makes me wonder why i am with her she different from other girls, she does her christmas shopping in october. :eek:, does her christmas cards in september. :eek:. And on the 1st of November she has her christmas decorations up. :eek:, She has her tongue peirced and her nose peirced thats why. :lolol:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

. . . . king Hell, Buzza. He's off again. After you with the tissues.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Smithers-Jones said:
If you have a new girlfriend, doesn't that kinda blow your theory about being the bastard great-grandson of John Merrick out of the window????
:lolol:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Meade's_Ball said:
Once, i was arguing with my ex as she lay in bed and i prowled the room in my underpants. It was one of those arguments that has no possible winner and we were just going round in circles.
For a reason i still don't know, i did a huge fart in her general direction. It was disgusting, but somehow seemed appropriate.
I couldn't stop laughing for about 40 minutes, largely in disbelief.

Although it was a distraction from the row, it didn't sort things out.

pissed myself what a post:clap: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
My missus is potty. The rows normally start with her screaming incandescently with rage for me to 'calm down'. It then goes downhill from there. She got soooo annoyed with me once, she threw the first thing that came to hand. Luckily for me it was a teabag.

But I love her immensely.

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
tedebear said:
some girls are like that Kev - there's plenty more fish in the sea who are worth waiting for.....jsut don't waste your time looking too hard - they only ever turn up when you're not looking!!

I don't think I have ever read such truthfullness in my life. Absolutely spot on TB

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
In my battered (but thankkfully not bruised) experience, booze + women tends to = total nightmare. Reasoning? Pah! Soothing words? Pah! Walking off and leaving them to rant alone? Not on your Nelly. Normally it's all in the eyes, and when their eyes start to glaze over, god help you.:eek:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ned & I tend to agree on most things but every now and again I get exasperated with him (he can be a bit of a hoarder) and I have lost my temper with him. He then makes me laugh and I can't be cross with him any more which makes me mad :angry:
but we end up laughing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here