Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How often do you argue?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I've had 2 blazing rows wth my girlfriend in 7 years which ain't bad I suppose. Funnily enough they've both been when we've been drinking. Maybe theres a link :) .

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Faldo, you aren't a very modern man are you, why not try making a pie yourself, your better half will be so impressed (as long as you don't give her food poisoning) that you should have an endless supply of pie (every type that you might imagine)...

Kev the Ape

Rangdo said:
I've had 2 blazing rows wth my girlfriend in 7 years which ain't bad I suppose. Funnily enough they've both been when we've been drinking. Maybe theres a link :) .

I have a another arguement with a girl called debbie who is a FAT whale. She makes lot of ballshit up. :angry:

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
Kev the Ape said:
I hate argueing with my ex but it does clear the air, because i know she a 110% SLUT, who would shag anythink with a pulse.

Kev, have you ever actually sat down and thought about why she is your ex and not still your current girlfriend!?!?:D

Personally, I take the same outlook as a few on here. Keep your powder dry for the big ones. Let her win the small victories as they are usually not really worth the hassle of an arguement anyway.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Once, i was arguing with my ex as she lay in bed and i prowled the room in my underpants. It was one of those arguments that has no possible winner and we were just going round in circles.
For a reason i still don't know, i did a huge fart in her general direction. It was disgusting, but somehow seemed appropriate.
I couldn't stop laughing for about 40 minutes, largely in disbelief.

Although it was a distraction from the row, it didn't sort things out.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Meade's_Ball said:
Once, i was arguing with my ex as she lay in bed and i prowled the room in my underpants. It was one of those arguments that has no possible winner and we were just going round in circles.
For a reason i still don't know, i did a huge fart in her general direction. It was disgusting, but somehow seemed appropriate.
I couldn't stop laughing for about 40 minutes, largely in disbelief.

Although it was a distraction from the row, it didn't sort things out.

:lolol:

Sometimes words are just not enough. The cathartic properties of farting are not to be underestimated.

Kev the Ape

Smithers-Jones said:
Kev, have you ever actually sat down and thought about why she is your ex and not still your current girlfriend!?!?:D

Personally, I take the same outlook as a few on here. Keep your powder dry for the big ones. Let her win the small victories as they are usually not really worth the hassle of an arguement anyway.

Because she told me it wasnt working, she broke my heart by cheating on me. :(, and she juat would'nt give me a chance. :(

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
some girls are like that Kev - there's plenty more fish in the sea who are worth waiting for.....jsut don't waste your time looking too hard - they only ever turn up when you're not looking!!

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
Absolutely Tedebear! Kev, if she wasn't commited enough to you to stay faithful, then she wasn't the one. Move on. You are only a young fella, there will be others. But make sure you got all your CD's,DVD's etc. back first!! I've lost count of the number of CD's I've lost due to failed relationships over the years (But luckily for me now, not for a long time!).

Kev the Ape

tedebear said:
some girls are like that Kev - there's plenty more fish in the sea who are worth waiting for.....jsut don't waste your time looking too hard - they only ever turn up when you're not looking!!

yeah i have a new gf called Billie-jo. But sometimes i feel so depressed that i too ugly for girls if you know what i mean. :(

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
Kev the Ape said:
yeah i have a new gf called Billie-jo. But sometimes i feel so depressed that i too ugly for girls if you know what i mean. :(
If you have a new girlfriend, doesn't that kinda blow your theory about being the bastard great-grandson of John Merrick out of the window????

Kev the Ape

Smithers-Jones said:
If you have a new girlfriend, doesn't that kinda blow your theory about being the bastard great-grandson of John Merrick out of the window????

No my new gf makes me wonder why i am with her she different from other girls, she does her christmas shopping in october. :eek:, does her christmas cards in september. :eek:. And on the 1st of November she has her christmas decorations up. :eek:, She has her tongue peirced and her nose peirced thats why. :lolol:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Kev the Ape said:
No my new gf makes me wonder why i am with her she different from other girls, she does her christmas shopping in october. :eek:, does her christmas cards in september. :eek:. And on the 1st of November she has her christmas decorations up. :eek:, She has her tongue peirced and her nose peirced thats why. :lolol:

Oi Sunshine. You keep my Mum OUT of this. :angry:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
listen to you all on here!!!

"anything for a quiet life",
"I just agree with her"

are you Men or Mouses???

stand up to the woman, ~I cannot hold my tounge and will let my Mrs know what I think on any subject, it leads to some heated debates cum arguments but when you know your right you just have to argue the point!!!.

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
Don't try and understand women too much mate, you will never manage. Just accept that they are a totally different species from us who happen to share a common desire to procreate the species(providing you get them drunk enough first!). Just love them as the strange ,bizzare, yet lulimately wonderful creatures that they are (and let them think that all the important decisions were their idea!):D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here