Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how much money do you usually spend on a match day?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not counting the match tickets, each home game costs me about £50, in meals, drinks, and diesel, I guess.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
f***ing dull though!

Fancy watching a game sober!?!?! What will they think of next?

I would love to get hammered once again in my life, but that has been denied me, and you can only drink so much non alcoholic beer

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
f***ing hell some of you lot sound like a right giggle!

How is it possible to go away from home and spend £10-£20?

Even if you go on Aunite Liz's fun bus of mega fun that's going to set you back on average about £30 a game. Then when bring to account the balls of wool and patterns you're looking at least another tenner. Whack a couple of small sweet sherry's on and you won't be getting much change from a bullseye!

Maybe a lot of fans haven't as much disposable income are you

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
A full awayday with travel, tickets, beers and food rarely leaves change from £100. But then we do make a full day of it. I really don't think I would bother if it was just go to the game and straight home again.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Maybe a lot of fans haven't as much disposable income are you

You've missed my point. Ipswich for example was 30odd quid to get in and that's before you put your traveling costs on top so I was struggling to see how you could go to an away game for a tenner.

I'm not bothered about getting involved in the pissing contest that this thread has/will become but I'm just interested into how people can have a day out for so little.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You've missed my point. Ipswich for example was 30odd quid to get in and that's before you put your traveling costs on top so I was struggling to see how you could go to an away game for a tenner.

I'm not bothered about getting involved in the pissing contest that this thread has/will become but I'm just interested into how people can have a day out for so little.

I suppose they could be ignoring the travel and match ticket cost

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It's easy to spend 60 quid on a Saturday, 3-4 beers before the game, Breakfast, 2 beers at the stadium and a pint before game, pint and pie at half time, couple of beers in the concourse after the game, train back to town, few more beers, it all adds up quick!

Are really saying you drink 9+ beers on a match day ???

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
£12 to get in , 2 pints of Harveys 2x£2.50, programme £2 = £19.

Programme £2 Quid!! Where do you save a quid then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here