Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how much money do you usually spend on a match day?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Home game excl ticket- £0 at ground. Av £20 pub. £0.62 Sainsbury Pasty(Cheese and onion)
Away game excl ticket- £3 program. Av £20 pub. Av £20 petrol. £0.62 Sainsbury Pasty(Cheese and onion)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Saturday afternoon I get a free pass from the wife for football so yeah, I'm up and about early, head into town, meet up with several other Saturday warriors and eat, drink and be merry! Once a fortnight I eat and drink shit loads!

Sounds like a lot of money !
But good on you if that's your thing, life for living. :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
is that the place with the rough strippers at kings cross? thought it had closed down. sure we tried to go there after pboro away last season

That's the one

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
don't know what i spend it on but I just topped up my card for the third time at £100 a throw, bloody hell hope her indoors don't find out I only put £30 a time on hers

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
don't know what i spend it on but I just topped up my card for the third time at £100 a throw, bloody hell hope her indoors don't find out I only put £30 a time on hers

How were all ruled, My mrs thinks that my season ticket costs £20 a month. It comes out a secret account she has no idea about. Until the other day she said no season ticket money has come out of our joint account now every month on the 1st I have to load £20 to my smart card to make it look like theres a payment. Feel guilty for an hour or so:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here