Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how much money do you usually spend on a match day?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Excluding ticket and travel then it would be £3 on programme and that is that

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Train £ 1.50
Beer £ 34.00
Prostitute £ 60.00
Food £ 10.00
Gram of Coke £ 50.00
Programme £ 3.00

And then the kids will want a bloody burger each.......

Can't they have a burger while you are with the brass?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Umm..excluding travel 50p packet of wine gums...same on bottled water..£3 on program..n thts it...but if its a 3pm kick off (not many of them at home)..then i lose half days pay ..as for nine months of year i work 6 days a week...cheap aren't i!

Sep 1, 2011
Umm..excluding travel 50p packet of wine gums...same on bottled water..£3 on program..n thts it...but if its a 3pm kick off (not many of them at home)..then i lose half days pay ..as for nine months of year i work 6 days a week...cheap aren't i!

hey big spender

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
Home sth but get a drink so £3-£6
Away inc travel and ticket £40-£60[/QUOTE]

Would agree with you there, im a bit of a cheap skate when it comes to buying food and drink at stadiums

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
About £45-50 on fuel , £10-15 on food & drink plus ST

kip

Aug 2, 2011
I would spend more on the burger and pint deal if I could get to the front of the queue before the cut off point for alcohol ends in the half time..

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
f***ing hell some of you lot sound like a right giggle!

How is it possible to go away from home and spend £10-£20?

Even if you go on Aunite Liz's fun bus of mega fun that's going to set you back on average about £30 a game. Then when bring to account the balls of wool and patterns you're looking at least another tenner. Whack a couple of small sweet sherry's on and you won't be getting much change from a bullseye!

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
£12 on beer at the Lansdown, Programme £3, Lotto thing £1, Pie & Pint £6?, Fosters at half time £3 (Can't be arsed to queue for decent beer.) About £20 on beer back in Lewes, then curry or whatever ££££ Then £30 every few weeks on my son's smart card for his nosh etc. I've just realised I can't afford to go. Season ticket anybody??

Sep 1, 2011
f***ing hell some of you lot sound like a right giggle!

How is it possible to go away from home and spend £10-£20?

Even if you go on Aunite Liz's fun bus of mega fun that's going to set you back on average about £30 a game. Then when bring to account the balls of wool and patterns you're looking at least another tenner. Whack a couple of small sweet sherry's on and you won't be getting much change from a bullseye!

I know some people most not eat/drink/smoke/do drugs just there purely to watch the game which isnt a problem......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here