Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much longer can Palace fans refer to us as deluded and lucky ???!!!

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Anyone registered on their site may like to inform the user "Seaside Eagle" who states that we were lucky yesterday because Chris Kamara said so that the chap reporting from Ashton Gate's name is John Salako. I know it's expecting a bit much for a Palace "fan" to recognise one of their former players but..... :facepalm:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My brother in law is palarse..... He reckons they'll out-sing us!! Come on we all have to sing for 90 minutes as loud as possible.

IMHO we should suspend all that We're the North Stand/West Stand Brighton Boys stuff for the night and have all stands blasting out the songs at the same time. Raise the roof! :amex:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
IMHO we should suspend all that We're the North Stand/West Stand Brighton Boys stuff for the night and have all stands blasting out the songs at the same time. Raise the roof! :amex:

Disagree with that. However lame the words may be, it's the loudest and longest song we currently have. Gets everyone going early doors too

Viva Calderon

Apr 29, 2010
The continued theme from Palace fans on CPFC BBS is that we are a deluded set of fans and each time we win apparently we are lucky !!!
I know sometimes we have some fans that do get a bit carried away with themselves but we are proving ourselves in this league now and can grind out results as well as playing the beautiful game - the Palace view is now starting to sound a bit desperate don't you think !!!!

:lol:

Just Like Last Season Same old Southampton Trying to keep up and sorry old Palarse always Losing... Viva!! Viva!! Viva !!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Anyone registered on their site may like to inform the user "Seaside Eagle" who states that we were lucky yesterday because Chris Kamara said so that the chap reporting from Ashton Gate's name is John Salako. I know it's expecting a bit much for a Palace "fan" to recognise one of their former players but..... :facepalm:

He posted a few times on NSC until he was sussed as a Palace fan living in Eastbourne. Salako isn't going to say anything positive about the Albion.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Correction. little al is an idiot too. Little shit spends time on here "gleaming" info then goes back to palace boards and rips the piss inthe style of oohhh my gooodddd have you heard what the weeds are doing this week....blah blah. Knob end of the first degree, dont know why anyone puts up with him. I'd throw him off the nearest cliff given half a chance

This. Check out what he posts on BBS and you'll change your mind about him. I bet his username is based on South Park's "Big Gay Al" :wink:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
they are obsessed with us, they should be worrying about the teams they'll be fighting mid table obscurity with.

Their attitude will change come the 27th when we send them back up the a23 with their tails between their legs.
bounce

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here