Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much longer can Palace fans refer to us as deluded and lucky ???!!!

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not bothered what they think in the slightest. BUT I'm hating them actually being half decent this year. Would be far more satisfied if they went back to being relegation fodder like last season. Come on Nigel's, please resume normal service.

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Funny thing luck.

The harder youwork the mOre lucky you seem to become.

Danny 4

Apr 10, 2008
The Amex will be rocking on the eve of the Palace game... so looking forward to leaving my voice in the upper west come the end of the game. Hopefully Mr Glum will not be holding the back of his hand to his head whilst running to the south stand but have both his hands the other way around covering his face and realising what he's done... should have stayed with a big club!

brightonbrowny

Oct 10, 2008
The Amex will be rocking on the eve of the Palace game... so looking forward to leaving my voice in the upper west come the end of the game. Hopefully Mr Glum will not be holding the back of his hand to his head whilst running to the south stand but have both his hands the other way around covering his face and realising what he's done... should have stayed with a big club!

My brother in law is palarse..... He reckons they'll out-sing us!! Come on we all have to sing for 90 minutes as loud as possible.

I did remind my brother in law today that apart from Brighton being top of the league - that the 27th is a football contest - not the f-ing X Factor!!!

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Who cares - really ??

Pikey scum - no Brighton fan should give a crap about their irrelevant opinions.

They are disappearing fast in the rear view mirror.

:byebye:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The continued theme from Palace fans on CPFC BBS is that we are a deluded set of fans and each time we win apparently we are lucky !!!
I know sometimes we have some fans that do get a bit carried away with themselves but we are proving ourselves in this league now and can grind out results as well as playing the beautiful game - the Palace view is now starting to sound a bit desperate don't you think !!!!

:lol:

Forever if they like-i will always refer to them as DELUDED anyway.

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
They are showing their true colours as a bunch of f***ing clueless wankers who don`t know their arse from their elbow and will wind themselves up so much that they will disappear up their own arseholes.:albion2:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I assume the bloke that started that thread is the same gobby twat that comes on NSC. Guarantee he will not be on here tonight plus the other Palace dicks. The only one I've got time for is Little Al. The rest are idiots.

I've already enquirer and it is a different person, apparently! SE25 on the FF board is a truly illiterate pox on the forum!

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Well i must say that your attitude seems to be changing from being pleased with a good start to thinking you are going to piss the league...
Pride comes before a fall as they say, lets hope your good form continues (other than on the 27th obviously) I would hate to be dragging some of these posts up for review at a later stage if it all goes tits up.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Well i must say that your attitude seems to be changing from being pleased with a good start to thinking you are going to piss the league...
Pride comes before a fall as they say, lets hope your good form continues (other than on the 27th obviously) I would hate to be dragging some of these posts up for review at a later stage if it all goes tits up.

Thought we had escaped tonight,if it has to be this way,then the bigger picture will do,with another Seagulls 1-0 win in the away leg.

Edit:did i just agree to defeat on the 27th?.....never

lets hope your good form continues

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
lets hope your good form continues (other than on the 27th obviously) I would hate to be dragging some of these posts up for review at a later stage if it all goes tits up.

No need to bother Nigel.
This thread would have been deleted before you got your mits on it :thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Who gives a damn what those inbred scum think

Exactly , it makes no difference really - we've played well , it's not always been enjoyable to watch and I know my hearts going to give out before the end of the season but to call any of the results "lucky" is pure stupidity.

as for "decluded" I'm not sure , there's definitely a new bounce in most Albion fans but when things go right it's expected right? I'm sure if/when Palace are in the same position they'll be exactly the same , and like I said not along ago EVERY fans like this about their club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here