Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much longer can Palace fans refer to us as deluded and lucky ???!!!

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well i must say that your attitude seems to be changing from being pleased with a good start to thinking you are going to piss the league...
Pride comes before a fall as they say, lets hope your good form continues (other than on the 27th obviously) I would hate to be dragging some of these posts up for review at a later stage if it all goes tits up.

Don't think many of us think we will piss the league. But to coin a phrase from last season, " I think we are keeping up ".

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Don't think many of us think we will piss the league. But to coin a phrase from last season, " I think we are keeping up ".

& that is a good answer

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I assume the bloke that started that thread is the same gobby twat that comes on NSC. Guarantee he will not be on here tonight plus the other Palace dicks. The only one I've got time for is Little Al. The rest are idiots.

Correction. little al is an idiot too. Little shit spends time on here "gleaming" info then goes back to palace boards and rips the piss inthe style of oohhh my gooodddd have you heard what the weeds are doing this week....blah blah. Knob end of the first degree, dont know why anyone puts up with him. I'd throw him off the nearest cliff given half a chance

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

...but only because we've had easy games remember? Quote from a Saints forum..."We've been the best team in the first 6 games considering Brighton have had easy teams to play."

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
After many years of being in a lower league (mainly because we paid our debts) Palace are now undoubtedly inferior in every way both on and off the pitch. They have to keep telling themselves that we are lucky and all the other rubbish that comes out of their inferior little heads because they hate to admit that they know how superior we are now.

I am pretty sure their delusions will be finally shattered on 27th September.

We didn't pay all our debts though, I know that the club came to an agreement with a number of creditors.

Why is it when one of these threads is developing a nice head of steam you have to wade in with balanced comments and facts?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We didn't pay all our debts though, I know that the club came to an agreement with a number of creditors.

Yes but we didn't do it twice and neither did we offer the tax payer (you presumably and definitely me) with an offer of one penny in the pound. Why you keep bringing up this when you know our debt situation was in no way the same as CPFC is beyond me, hardly a balanced argument.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

So therefore that debt was 'cleared' by agreement with the creditor. It's not the same as going into administration and reforming like CPFC2010 or whatever they call themselves.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
It doesn't matter one jot what they think. Right here, right now we ate top of the league and enjoying it. Many of the more sensible fans on here, do not think we will "piss the league" A lot think that we have a great chance and they are correct. We are a very classy outfit in a very good division, I'm not so sure the same could be said for the Croydon munch bunch.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It doesn't matter one jot what they think. Right here, right now we ate top of the league and enjoying it. Many of the more sensible fans on here, do not think we will "piss the league" A lot think that we have a great chance and they are correct. We are a very classy outfit in a very good division, I'm not so sure the same could be said for the Croydon munch bunch.

We have yet to loose, granted that could change in the next two games however we beat P'boro who beat Palace. Leeds beat Palace but there's no way that Leeds are as good as they were last season and even their most ardent fans accent that fact. Place are doing okay but like us, can the sustain it ? We have more strength in depth and more talent all over the pitch. They may no go down but the will not finish above us either.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I genuinely don't give a sh1t what palace think about us.

Look at the league table.

6 games. We are top.

Call me deluded but I thought that was good???

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Remember that 97th minute goal against Doncaster?

Ball to Noone, sweet shimmy leaves two defenders for dead, cultured 25-30 yard ball with the outstep bypasses the final defender finding Buckley in space, Buckley shapes his body to squeeze the ball between the approaching keeper's grasp and the far post. Yep. So, so lucky.

Or perhaps it was class.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Remember that 97th minute goal against Doncaster?

Ball to Noone, sweet shimmy leaves two defenders for dead, cultured 25-30 yard ball with the outstep bypasses the final defender finding Buckley in space, Buckley shapes his body to squeeze the ball between the approaching keeper's grasp and the far post. Yep. So, so lucky.

Or perhaps it was class.

You should know that any team that scores late in the game is 'lucky' some peoples' eye. The fact that the game only ends when the final whistle is blown is academic to them. Having said that, by the same token Blackpool must have been lucky to get a draw against us.

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
You should know that any team that scores late in the game is 'lucky' some peoples' eye. The fact that the game only ends when the final whistle is blown is academic to them. Having said that, by the same token Blackpool must have been lucky to get a draw against us.

And Palace doubly lucky to beat Coventry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here